Search results

1. xb2003

OMC Trolling motor and a few other parts

I've had this sitting in the corner in hopes of putting on another A boat. Johnson BFL4TS. Has a new switch in the pedal, bracket arm and pan. Complete other than a plug. 275..00 shipped obo 1 steering arm bracket. 150.00 shipped....sold 1 set up trim wedges too that need a good...
  2. xb2003

Johnson Trolling Motor

I wanted to post here before other boards. I have a Johnson 56 lb with the big prop. New power om/off switch. I has a cracked direction arrow. BFL4TS serial number 300.00...split shipping. Text me for pics. Stanton 251 604 2223
  3. xb2003

WTB 15" coned 200 case

Like the title says. I would prefer a 200 as drive shaft.
  4. xb2003

Lightest 24v troller

I need a new trolling motor. I'm tired of looking for parts for my omc babies. Anything new comparable for the weight around 70lb thrust. I have two omc's in the shop now.
  5. xb2003

WTB OMC 56lb foot control troller

I'm looking for one if anybody has one laying around.
  6. xb2003

OMC Troller

Anybody have a idea on what lb thrust this motor is? model # BFL 4PH 99 serial # H 02961951
  7. xb2003

Trade 15" Titus for w

I'd like to trade my coned 200 case Titus for a 15" sport master or tooters/jc's . New water pump assembly and synthetic oil this year after 20 hrs. Case was ran on Mark Screens xr. He has the details on the build. This was not a cheap built lower unit. Any interest pm away!
  8. xb2003

WTB Blinker trim

I always ask before I go new, but does anybody have a single or dual blinker trim they want to sell?
  9. xb2003

Need a steering cable for XB2003

I had a cable seize up...Can't afford to go hydraulic yet. Anybody have one? Thanks Stanton
  10. xb2003

Need a trim pump

I need a mercruiser or oildyne trim pump for my 280. My current mercruiser bleeds down with no external leaks. Any help on trouble shooting this would be helpful too.
  11. xb2003

Ski pole rear pins

I have the pole and hardware. The only thing I'm missing is the two pins you drill and mount on the rear deck the pole secures too. Anybody have these or what a alternative would be?
  12. xb2003

Who's running a 2 hole coned case?

Anybody running a 2 hole case from Titus or JC. I read here and the some people modify the 3 holes making two. What's the advantage?
  13. xb2003

Allison plug in livewell timer

Im still looking for one of these guys. 2002 owners...yall don't slow down long enough to fish...sell me one cheap.
  14. xb2003

Lifeline Question

Whats the difference between the Comp vest and the Starter? I'm not sure which one I need. I like the price of the Starter series but if the Comp vest is 150.00 more safer than heck..I'll go that route.
  15. xb2003

Fire red XB2003/280

Have a friend looking for this combo. If anybody has a lead on one shoot me a pm with the contact info. Thanks
  16. xb2003

Livewell timer

I need to find a livewell timer by this weekend...Any ideas where to get one?
  17. xb2003

280 parts

4 Mercury side pin pistons with rings with 97 hrs...300.00 6 Mercury injectors used. I never had them checked....350.00 6 Seven pedal reed block assemblys with reeds used...300.00
  18. xb2003

Sportmaster case

Sportmaster case with mild Allison cut skeg. We didn't remove as much skeg as a regular Allison cut. I did the sanderson mod to the skeg by removing the square edge on the rear and rounding it out. So it has the torque tab but no welding. There is some thread damage on the carrier housing but...
  19. xb2003

Removing rear seat plate

Anybody ever pulled or removed the rear three hole steel seat plate? Mine is rusted so bad I had to cover it up to make it go away. Whats under there? Is it a aluminum plate like the drivers seat plate?
  20. xb2003

96 XB2003 and trailer for sale

96 XB2003 hull Mg 65 troller, Hyd steering, 5.5" hyd cmc jackplate, Allison setbback plate, and garmin gps map. The carpet is perfect, seats really good with no tears, Center steer with bench seat. This boat is really clean... Most say that but this is a good one. Tandem trailer with some rust...