Search results

1. onewht193

Vacation spot in Tennessee

It’s kind of a bucket list thing of ours we love that area and I finally got the boat in the water so here we go. Wanting the wife to enjoy so we can make some rallies next year.
  2. onewht193

Anywhere between Chattanooga and Knoxville. I am not familiar with the river but looking for a good place to run the Allison and fish. I was hoping to find a cabin right on the water with a dock and a ramp close by.
  3. onewht193

Looking for cabin rental along the Tennessee river to spend the last week of September. Taking the 2003 with along with us. Hoping to fish and cruise for few days. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
  4. onewht193

Well after about 12 years it finally got back on the water

Well after about 12 years it finally got back on the water
  5. onewht193

2 Ride Guige cables 11111a-17

300.00 plus shipping
  6. onewht193

380.00 plus shipping
  7. onewht193

Yes they are for 2003 the part # 11111-a17 I think indicates they are 17' cables. I do not know what length cables a xb2002 is rigged with though. From what I've read some 2003's use different length depending whether they are side or center steer.
  8. onewht193

Darth Im not sure but I know they were purchased from Allison the packing slip is still on there. When I get home this evening I will check. The number I posted is on the box. I also still the cables that were in the boat which I believe were ok.
  9. onewht193

I have two cables that are new one box is not opened I opened the other to see if they were new. I acquired them when I purchased Froggy's 2003 which is being rigged with a Yamaha and hydraulic steering.
  10. onewht193

HydoTech 15" 325HP phase 3 2.6L

Would You be interested in a trade for a phase 3 3.1 with also short mid, hpdi gear case w/low water mod
  11. onewht193

Merry Christmas to All

Merry Christmas to Everyone on here blessings to all of You. I know I dont post much but am on here all the time so I feel part of the family.
  12. onewht193

Pics of Froggy?

2fast4mom I emailed some pics from here at work hopefully You can use them. These were taken in sept. 09. Thank You Sir
  13. onewht193

Pics of Froggy?

I have some pictures of John setting still in the Bullet Ill try and send them to you. Dont have any air'd out that bullet is to fast for my camera.
  14. onewht193

GOOD LUCK to Paul Nichols....

Congrats Paul job well done Sir :shock: talk about a long run