GOOD LUCK to Paul Nichols....

TBuck2003

Congrats Paul and Cooper!!!!
Glad you guys made it safely,and busted the old record in the mouth- NICE JOB. I appreciate the opportunity to work with Paul on this project,it was a great one to be involved with.Paul broke the record with a QIV-X-OB 15" diameter Fishing prop!!!!!! For your weight carrying,performance propeller tough to beat that prop.Gas mileage was good with 32pitch prop,and 1:62 gears.At 5200 he was mid to upper eighties.I don't know if Pinky will officially recognize the record,since there was not a Lightning ET,or a Mercury prop on the back...lol

TBuck

RedAllison

I don't know if Pinky will officially recognize the record,since there was not a Lightning ET,or a Mercury prop on the back...
:LMAO: :LMAO:

What an accomplishment, glad it all worked out well for them. That's one hell of a long but exciting day. :beer:

NEVER was a doubt in my mind that Todd already built THE prop for such a grueling test, :cool:
RA

RedAllison

Now that I think about it, I'm sure Paul was cutting ever corner and taking every shortcut along the route. That includes blastin by the FastPass beach there at Clifton!!!

:at the bar
RA

Paul nichols

Thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The run was a good bit harder than I thought it might be, but when it was all over I was VERY pleased with our time and speed.
I can't thank Todd and Tom at Hydromotive enough. Todd sent me one strong, great running prop to run and it performed exactly the way he said it would...PERFECT! During testing I ran the prop on the worst water I could for 25-35 miles at WOT. I was trying to see if the prop would break during testing because if it was going to break that's when I wanted it to come apart...it didn't. Todd sent me 4 props to choose from...I never even ran the other 3 props. I ran the test prop during testing and on the river run...it carried the 80 gals of fuel like it wasn't even there!!!!!

Thanks, Paul

biller31

Hey Paul that is awesome. Incredible what some Soddy Daisy boys with too much time on their hands can accomplish! :) We's proud a you!