Pics of Froggy?

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Does anyone have any photos of John (Froggy) airing out his boat or just any pics at all of him?

I would like to post a pic of him on the owners page, in tribute.

If you have any pics please email them to Ljones@biogenics.com, thanks.

Lou

onewht193

I have some pictures of John setting still in the Bullet Ill try and send them to you. Dont have any air'd out that bullet is to fast for my camera.

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Thanks. We need to take care of our own here and I would like to honor him in some way.

Yellowallison

Via phone conversations.....sounded like he had a couple different boats from a Bullet to few Allisons with different HP Merc's.............know a few times he mentioned running (think it was) a older comp 21 Bullet with a modified 225....:sad

Last time I talked to him I was standing on a sandbar in St John River at a S&F get together a couple months ago.....he was talking my ear off about coming to Florida and us running our boats togther.......never knew that be last call from ole Froggy:sad

Brack

He passed last Thursday,......he went to the doctor earlier in the week and was told that he needed double bypass surgery,...laid to rest Yesterday

Last edited:

Barefoot Bob

He will be sadly missed and was a great help in getting my boat running fast. He would always ask me on the phone if we had snow yet. I guess he grew up just 30 miles south of me. He told me what to do to the boat for my winter project and I am sure like he said, it will probably gain me another 5 mph.

fishnfireman

WOW

I sure hate to hear this ..

I have been absent for a LONG time !!!

I do know, John had that one off Bulllit.. which I think he told me was made of kevlar !

he was a great guy..last I talked to him...he and Dave Bostic (HOSS props) wanted me to bring my 21 with the 3.2 stroker up so they could try some props.

Sure hate I missed not getting to meet him !!!!!!!!!!

Dr_DropDrawers

Probationary User
This was Froggy avatar PIC at another site. Not sure if he driving the boat or not always thought he had a 17cc drag.

Attachments