Search results

1. harrells

26p Tempest plus swap

Looking to swap for a 19p or 20p Tempest plus or Trophy plus. Prop is 9 out of 10.
  2. harrells

Prop needed

Looking for a 22p or 23p trophy or tempest.
  3. harrells

New 250xs parts for sale

Prop Hub kit, complete gearcase seal kit, water impeller, water pump housing gaskets, air and fuel filter, coupling for water tube, set of 6 ngk plugs IZFR6J. Over $400.00 Sell for $200.00 + shipping.
  4. harrells

26p Hydromotive Q IV-OT

Prop is in perfect condition. $450.00 TYD lower 48.
  5. harrells

27p TXP stock

Like new EOT14327-R4 $350.00+ shipping
  6. harrells

26p labbed Hydromotive Q-4 OT

Only used a couple times. Stamped #s on barrel HE5246 $450.00 + shipping
  7. harrells

New interior

I supplied the silver carbon fiber for the center and Allison did an awesome job. Very pleased.
  8. harrells

2006 GS with 250 sport XS for sale

Thinking of selling the GS. 2006 with 2012 250 sport xs 1.62 SM. gearcase under 80 hours and single axel trailer. 21,000.00
  9. harrells

Think i blew the 250 xs up

I think it blew up today, only about 60 hours on it. 3.0L 250 sport xs. Was running about 5500 rpm when it reved up and shut down, hooked right. I thought I lost the prop but no. Tried to crank it back up and it seems the fly wheel is locked up. Pulled all plugs and no metal particles on them.
  10. harrells

Shirt

Check out the shirts I had made.
  11. harrells

Ally Rally Craft Beer Tasting

Anyone interested in bringing some craft beer from your local breweries for a taste testing might be a fun way to kick off karaoke night. Michelle and I will be bringing a variety from here in Asheville. Who's in.
  12. harrells

YETI Hopper 20

Got a new Yeti hopper 20 for $250.00. Can bring it to rally if anyone is interested. Retails for $299.00.
  13. harrells

Allison skid planer

Anyone have a skid planer for sale for an XS 2003.
  14. harrells

Skewby's Poker Run Watts Bar

Poker run is Saturday august 29th. Michelle and I will be staying at euchee. Arriving Friday evening and leaving sometime sunday. Who's in?
  15. harrells

Putting the hot rod truck up for sale

Gonna sell the truck. Haven't used it much in the last couple years. It's on ebay if anyone is interested. Item # 141677468013.
  16. harrells

New deck lid pads

Replacing carpet with new seadek pads. Tried to get the Allison logo, but Nancy would not approve seadek to do it, so a little disappointed she wouldn't let me do it.
  17. harrells

Fall Run Lake Keowee SC.

Heading down to lake keowee between middle to end of October which ever weekend brings the best weather, Anyone interested?
  18. harrells

Watts Bar Poker Run 8/23

Anyone here going? sat. Aug.23rd. Just booked a room at Arrowhead. See ya there skewby.
  19. harrells

Turbo TXP Props

Anyone tried one of these yet. I would like to sample one in a 27 OT4. My motor seems to like the smaller dia. wheels. The Trophy Plus has been the best all around prop so far. Just looking to try something different. Prop searching never ends. By the way the 28 trophy plus turns 6200rpm @...
  20. harrells

Prem Plus & HP. Gearlube

I have 2 gallons new unopened quicksilver prem. plus oil $20.00ea. and 8 quarts quicksilver HP. Gearlube for $8.00ea. Can bring to the watts bar rally if anybody is interested. Or I can ship for additional shipping costs.