Search results

1. R

Set-Up on XR-2001

Also, your motor could come up a little. I agree with Hullbilly, my setup is identical to what you have but I'm running an 1/8th above and drives like a dream and that's running a Yamaha 24 drag. Keep in mind an XR will run a little flatter than other Allison's. However, I tip the scales at...
  2. R

XR6 case part#

anyone have or know the Merc. part #
  3. R

XR2001 Steering cables...

will need an extra set of hands and a safety boat.....I'll definitly keep you advised....as for Scotty, he's already been to the shop a couple of times snoopin' around I think that he's going to get his rig running so well that he's afraid he's going to get bumped up a class.....LMAO....Jim
  4. R

Well John, I can't wait myself....Scott knows allto well how I have been bustin' my backside to get this rig up and running for this upcoming racing season. Rick Conklin with Conklin racing has been trying to get me to commit to the race in Poplar Bluff, Mo, on the 15th of May, but I can't see...
  5. R

Thanks Casey G... sounds logical to me just didn't know for sure....Jim
  6. R

I know Allen at Supreme...they are actually modifiying a lower for me right as we speak...I'll mention it to him a week from this monday when I pick the lower up....Thanks Jim I'm out of town till the 5th....Jim
  7. R

Thanks to all for the responses....it's going to be a couple of weeks before I get my can back from paint but tryin' to get an Idea what it's going to take since I bought the rig without a motor will be intouch as I progress once again Thanks Jim
  8. R

Can someone let me know if there is any rocket science in getting the steering cables hooked up to the wing plate pullies to the correct tension...how can I tell if they're the right tension or not..... never done it just wondering if there's any do's and dont's .....Thanks Jim
  9. R

Soprty/cle gears

how much mooola....?
  10. R

12 inch XR6 steckbauer

Tray, is the unit you have left w/1.78 gears also a steckbauer...? tryin' to find a 15" diveshaft....
  11. R

12 inch XR6 steckbauer

Amidst the -25 temps outside she's doin well at 68 in the shop....you by chance have a 15" driveshaft...? I believe you also said earlier you've got some 1.87 gears yeah... nay..? If so how much...? Jim
  12. R

WTB 15" Sportmaster....

drive shaft....nickel plated steel...NOT STAINLESS....TOP Dollar if in excellent shape..... Thanks Jim
  13. R

12 inch XR6 steckbauer

Tray, which unit is left the 178 or the 187....Thanks Jim
  14. R

XR 2001 Setup

Any of you think this CLE is going to run decent with a Titus Cone/mod...? I'm looking for another.....most likely a 200 lower.... going to see which one is going to run the fastest...
  15. R

Death in jay smith family

Listed on s and f...... Tech section
  16. R

XR 2001 Setup

I meant to ask also.... any particular 200 case...? Which would be the best that I can drop the internals out of the CLE into if the CLE doesn't work....I've always known the 200 case is the way to go....I just had this CLE and thought I'd give it first try....Thanks Jim
  17. R

XR 2001 Setup

Well, guy's I can't tell you how much I appreciate the offers....The rig is a 2001 XR2001....and yes it was bought in Texas from Tray Archer previously Key Puckett's old rig....the CLE is a titus 3 hole w/1.87 gears Allison cut, thinned skeg and torque tab....powered by a modded 260 by...
  18. R

XR 2001 Setup

Well I just picked up a XR2001 a couple of mo's back and looking to getting in to the rope racing scene this year...any starting points on driving and setup...will be running a Mod 260 w/15" mid, Allison cut CLE, 1.87 gears, w/24Pitch Yamaha drag, Blueprinted Hull.....in talking with Darris at...
  19. R

6-8" Allison jackplate

how about some pic's...
  20. R

Lifeline jacket for sale

how bout' some pic's...