Search results

1. J

Stainless cup holders

I have two new aluminum cup holders from Stainless that I have never used. The cutout diameter is 3-5/8. They sell new for $15.99 and cost almost that much to ship if you purchase from Stainless. $25 tyd
  2. J

Proper way to clean under cowling?

Trying to get some good info on how to keep my powerhead clean? Should I use a degreaser or what?
  3. J

Allison seat covers

I have a set of seat covers that came out of an xb2003. They are not perfect but still in good condition and have some years left in them. They cost over $1100 new from Allison. Throwing this out there in case someone needs them, price is $200 plus the ride. The front covers also come with the...
  4. J

28 Hoss Hyperdrive

I have a 14.5 x 28 Hoss Hyperdrive for sale. It is in excellent condition and fits the small shaft Mercury. New price $350 tyd
  5. J

Mercury Stator

I have a brand new Mercury OEM stator that is still in the unopened box it came in. The product # is 398-5454A36. It is a Mercury Quicksilver stator not an aftermarket. I bought it but don't need it. $200 tyd.
  6. J

2.5 Mercury 260 running super rich and stumbling

Last weekend I took the Ally out for a run on the river. I am running a 2.5 Mercury 260 and it ran fine leaving the landing, I ran it up to about 5000 rpms and had to let out of it to meet another boat. When I tried to accelerate again it started stumbling and would barely make it to 3000 rpms...
  7. J

28 pitch A5 Allison cut Chopper

I have a 28 pitch A5 Allison cut chopper for sale. The prop is in good condition, I would give it a 8 out of 10 to be on the safe side. I am asking $275 tyd. Thanks, Jeff
  8. J

2.5 two-piece adaptor plate with tuner

2.5 two-piece adaptor plate with tuner from a 225 promax. Asking $200 obo plus the ride. Jeff 251-359-1827
  9. J

2.5 225 Promax drop-on powerhead

I am getting ready to sell a 1996 225 Promax drop-on powerhead. The motor runs great and is very strong. I have just installed Chris Carson Reed valves in it. Other than that it is bone stock and has never been into. I estimate that the motor has about 125-150 hours on it. I have ran it on my...
  10. J

WTB One Piece 2.5 adaptor plate for 260

I am looking to buy a one piece adaptor plate for a 2.5 260. Let me know what you have. Jeff 251-359-1827
  11. J

28 Offshore Cut

Selling my 28 offshore cut by DS77. I have decided to run a four blade prop since I carry a fishing load all the time and rarely get to use the boat alone. It is a great prop with a nice hole-shot, awesome mid-range, and good topend. I have only been running the prop since the end of last...
  12. J

25 Trophy

I've got a 25 pitch trophy for sale, good looking prop. I ran it once and turn too many rpms with it. Prop is in good shape. $250 tyd. 251-359-1827 Jeff
  13. J

Factory Mercury Alien Cowl

I have a factory Mercury Alien Cowl with pan and skirt. I am rating the cowl an 8 out of 10 only because it has a crack on the inside of the skirt that has been repaired. It is not visible once the skirt is installed. It has been running on my motor like that for two years with no problems. All...
  14. J

Promax Problems

Ok guys, I have a 96 model 225 promax, it has been running great until recently. It runs great for about twenty minutes and suddenly it will drop down to running on three cylinders. I originally thought I was getting water under my cowling causing some of the electronics to get damp and short...
  15. J

J.C.'s coned CLE lower unit

I recently had J.C. to cone my CLE lower unit. As promised I am posting pictures of the lower unit. I am extremely impressed with his work. Jeff
  16. J

2.5 Clamp

I have a 2.5 clamp for sale. The trim motor is bad, everything else is good. $125 plus shipping. jpg.gif DSCN1641.jpg (13.5 KB) jpg.gif DSCN1643.jpg (18.6 KB)
  17. J

Complete Ride Guide Steering

I am in the process of removing a complete ride guide steering system minus the steering wheel from my XB2003. The cables are still free and it has the heavy duty hardware that connects to the motor. I will post pictures as soon as I have the system out of the boat. I am asking $300 tyd or best...
  18. J

Seastar Pro hydraulic steering system

Looking for a good used Seastar Pro hydraulic steering system. Jeff
  19. J

XB03 setup help

Ok guys this is what I have got. I am running an XB03 with a stock 225 promax, cle lower unit with a Hoss 30 pitch hyperdrive prop. I am currently running the propshaft approximately one quarter inch below the pad. The boat chime walks extremely bad at about 70 mph. This is frustrating to me...
  20. J

28 pitch Britt's Allison cut chopper

I have for sale a Britt's Allison cut chopper. I'll be conservative and rate it a 7 out of 10. It is for a small shaft. Prop runs great, just looking for a little more prop with my setup. $325 tyd in the lower 48...