Search results

1. allimax

Shaft wear behind impeller

Going over my sporty for the season and noticed the chrome worn off the driveshaft behind the impeller pretty good this year. Not bad maybe .001-.002 but enough to where future corrosion could be a problem. I noticed in the Merc manual they want anti-seize in this area. Can’t say I ever did it...
  2. allimax

Sport master WP kit...

Is it just me or didn’t the lower housing used to come with Mercury water pump kit # 46-96148A 8?
  3. allimax

Awards Banquet 2021?

Any word if the Allisons will be making an appearance this year or if we’re having an awards banquet/ factory tour? I greatly respect anyone’s caution with the Covid19 deal just really enjoy these events and am curious how it’s being handled this year.
  4. allimax

Arrowhead Campground

Has anyone gotten a good look at the campground that Arrowhead has? Can’t see much from the satellite view for the trees and wondering if it can accommodate a decent size camper or not.
  5. allimax

New truck this year

200K on the last one so figured it was time for an up grade.
  6. allimax

Opinions, worth having fixed?

7. allimax

WTB, exhaust can and stock tuner for PM 20” mid

Looking for a stock exhaust tube #18276 and extension #41942F3 for my 225 PM. found what I needed
  8. allimax

XB03 favorite prop pitch recommendations

I have a 26PM I really like but want something with a taller pitch to replace the OT Q-IV that threw a blade on me. I’m thinking a 28 or 29 but don’t want to make the mistake of over doing it. I never run light, 3 batteries with gear and generally 2 people. 225 PM, sporty with 187 gears.
  9. allimax

Sharrow Engineering Propeller

Anyone brave enough to try one? http://www.sharrowengineering.com Check out some of the recent YouTube’s on this new design, looks pretty interesting but of course I’m not sure how that thing would run on the surface.
  10. allimax

WANTED - Used Marine Tach

Mine is acting up and Beede says about 5 weeks to get it fixed. Many of you have upgraded to other gauges so I thought maybe someone has one laying around they would like to part with. Would not need to be OE for my XB03 but prefer a black face.
  11. allimax

Trim rebuild help / info

I have a friend of mine that just replaced the o-rings in is square motor 150 trim pump. Kit was #24-48462A for what that’s worth. This kit did the pump assembly but didn’t do the rams or at least he didn’t mess with those. Original problem was a slow leak down when the motor is trimmed up. He...
  12. allimax

Fishing TV Series

This time of year I like to spend some time sofa fishing and wishing spring would get here. It is driving me crazy though how much these shows are now dominated by one popular boat brand. I guess I should be used to it by now and yes money drives it but it still makes me crazy!
  13. allimax

Brass hub W/P impeller

Anybody know the correct part # or are we now stuck buying the fiber hub version that comes with the kit? 2.5 sporty f/s
  14. allimax

Stator to Alternator

Has anyone adapted an alternator system from like an "X" engine to an earlier Pro Max with a 40 amp stator system?
  15. allimax

Pro Max maximum RPM

What type of RPM's are you guys obtaining (or should I be obtaining) with a stock 2000, 225 PM? Motor is fresh, 1/8" below pad, Hydromotive OT 27P, .090" stock lip on a '03, R32 ECU. Seems to run out a 6200.
  16. allimax

Other option than basketballs

Had these laying around and decided to see how they would work. Standard Allison 14.5" with skid. Why didn't I try this years ago. Needs a custom aluminum top plate now.
  17. allimax

XB Wing Emblems

I see these are extinct now. Mine are still there and in pretty good shape other than needing to have the "2003" painted red again. My question is if yours are gone, what happened? My fear is after time the tape may loosen and they fly off while running. I would think after 17 years it may be a...
  18. allimax

HDS9 in a 03 console?

Has anyone managed to install a 9" Lowrance in the dash of an 03? It looks like a tight fit but maybe possible with some custome bracket work. I made a cardboard cut out just to check face size, not as much room there as I thought but I still think possible. Be nice if they made dummies like...
  19. allimax

2016 Allison Rally

Craig just verifying the dates for the coming years rally. Father's Day is the 19th so I'm thinking should be the 19th through the 26th. Trying to get there this year with my son and his vacation schedule is already out for the DCFD.
  20. allimax

Had to share

Three contractors -- from New Orleans , Kentucky , and Chicago -- wanted to fix a broken fence at the White House. All three traveled there to examine the fence. The New Orleans contractor took out a tape measure, did some measuring, then worked up some figures with a pencil...