Had to share

allimax

Three contractors -- from New Orleans , Kentucky , and Chicago -- wanted to fix a broken fence at the White House. All three traveled there to examine the fence.

The New Orleans contractor took out a tape measure, did some measuring, then worked up some figures with a pencil. "This job will run about $9,000," he said to the White House official. "That's $4,000 for materials, $4,000 for my crew, and $1,000 profit for me."

The Kentucky contractor also measured and figured, then said, "I can do this job for $7,000. That's $3,000 for materials, $3,000 for my crew, and $1,000 profit for me."

The Chicago contractor merely leaned over to the official and whispered, "$27,000."

The official, incredulous, said, "You didn't even measure like the other guys. How did you come up with such a high figure?"

"The Chicago contractor whispered back, "$10,000 for me, $10,000 for you, and we hire the guy from Kentucky to fix the fence."

"Done!" responded the government official.

And that, my friends, is how the Government Stimulus Plan worked.

Remember the four boxes that keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the ammo box.

Dave Hensley

Three contractors -- from New Orleans , Kentucky , and Chicago -- wanted to fix a broken fence at the White House. All three traveled there to examine the fence.

The New Orleans contractor took out a tape measure, did some measuring, then worked up some figures with a pencil. "This job will run about $9,000," he said to the White House official. "That's $4,000 for materials, $4,000 for my crew, and $1,000 profit for me."

The Kentucky contractor also measured and figured, then said, "I can do this job for $7,000. That's $3,000 for materials, $3,000 for my crew, and $1,000 profit for me."

The Chicago contractor merely leaned over to the official and whispered, "$27,000."

The official, incredulous, said, "You didn't even measure like the other guys. How did you come up with such a high figure?"

"The Chicago contractor whispered back, "$10,000 for me, $10,000 for you, and we hire the guy from Kentucky to fix the fence."

"Done!" responded the government official.

And that, my friends, is how the Government Stimulus Plan worked.

Remember the four boxes that keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the ammo box.
The ammo box might be out distancing all the rest in importance. Alarming article worth the time to read. Example of what the libtards are trying to sell.

http://www.examiner.com/article/activists-outraged-registration-does-lead-to-confiscation

GotMyAlly

Proof that the libs know the agenda they are forcing down our throats is going to lead to anarchy......so they are going to try to unarm the people first.

Dave Hensley

Proof that the libs know the agenda they are forcing down our throats is going to lead to anarchy......so they are going to try to unarm the people first.
Yep. Purely a function of believing the populace is totally ignorant of what is being done to it. If you don't believe in conspiracies just look at the public education system in this country. A dumbed down shell of what it once was. Ignorance is much easier to govern. Depending on the federal government is a cornerstone of the libs platform.

K.Kiser

I think within the next foreseeable future we are doomed due to the educational/ media agenda that's producing ignorant dumb soldiers, but i just really hope future generations can look back on these times as what not to do.. Our current course is unsustainable

michael j giesler

That is 100% funny as hell and totally true got to love chicago politics if you ever want to talk to a retired politician just write them it's easy there all in jail lol

Alli-drenaline Rush

Yep. Purely a function of believing the populace is totally ignorant of what is being done to it. If you don't believe in conspiracies just look at the public education system in this country. A dumbed down shell of what it once was. Ignorance is much easier to govern. Depending on the federal government is a cornerstone of the libs platform.
Google gruber-gate and you'll learn all you need to understand that the lib elites think the country are rubes and the elite are there to save everyone from themselves.......

Dave Hensley

Google gruber-gate and you'll learn all you need to understand that the lib elites think the country are rubes and the elite are there to save everyone from themselves.......
Hey Richard, we agree!!! Nothing I hate worse than someone who thinks they know better than I what is best for me and mine.

GotMyAlly

Now Gruber is coming out with the claim that 'Seniors do a terrible job choosing health care plans'.

Hmmm....I thought that was their right to make bad decisions............and who are you to determine what choices are right for their individual situation?