Search results

1. BGohr

WTB 280 front half

Dave, refrain from your childish efforts to make yourself look good, you tried to F--k me and got caught, leave it at that and quit trying to make yourself look good. I'm tired of your BS, and you do not want to see me, it may turn out bad for you if you haven't been warned yet.
  2. BGohr

1996 225 pro max

look at the lowers, if they are black and you are not sure... scratch them
  3. BGohr

Nonratcheting gear case

Cleinmark is thinking about buying it for a spare he said........
  4. BGohr

Nonratcheting gear case

4495, wheres the drag block, I'm looking for one in any condition. They voted the 280 back in for the Offshore cats so that block will be going up here shortly
  5. BGohr

Nonratcheting gear case

Dave, that saying comes from Champboat racing, when someone is slowing down from 110 plus on a tunnelboat you will see the weird cork screw rooster tail.
  6. BGohr

Nonratcheting gear case

Yes Whipper that is correct, a definite positive for non- ratcheting gearcases
  7. BGohr

Nonratcheting gear case

No I get it, but when you start talking about a subject, and all the responses on S&F start with, i heard, i read, someone said...... Nobody in the topic has ever done it, they just talk, and that is why S&F is rated so low in the real world technically. It's a great place to sell stuff I'm...
  8. BGohr

Nonratcheting gear case

First of all, all 3 liters are non ratcheting, so I guess you guys are saying that you can never run one. Second, again, the ONLY time it is an issue or this conversation is relevant, is when your motor locks up solid. Third, I would like the only responses to this thread to be from people...
  9. BGohr

Nonratcheting gear case

Well it says in your post above you were told it can present a problem in handling with my boat. Ratcheting or non-ratcheting will have no affect on handling. As you stated you've heard or read that it could cause a problem if your motor fails, well that my be true on an ultra light boat hung...
  10. BGohr

Nonratcheting gear case

Who told you there was a problem and what was it? I run nothing but non-ratcheting gearcases and there's good reasons for running one.
  11. BGohr

ISO

can you make 15 6's work
  12. BGohr

looking for a 28 hoss

See RacerX 630 881 8574
  13. BGohr

xr 2002s

Look at the mounting holes on the left and the right side
  14. BGohr

260 Compression

the leakdown numbers are correct, so, if they raised the exhaust port, and didn't cut the heads, the compression would be lower, although I've never seen anyone want to do that, but, it is possible, I wouldn't buy any of these engines without pulling the heads..............................
  15. BGohr

xr 2002s

well when you copy the windsheild, make sure you fix the screw up on the mounting holes............
  16. BGohr

NEW XR2002 if anyone wants one link

One being laid up yet???
  17. BGohr

Factory kill switch wiring?

you need to find the black/yellow and the black, wire the kill switch into them, done.
  18. BGohr

NEW XR2002 if anyone wants one link

Molds crushed!!!!!!!!!!! Not again, the same story. If Darris wants to make money, and get someone to reach in their pocket, he should build one, park it on a trailer outside the front door, someone will buy it. These stories grow old, this is what, the fourth time there was going to be a group...
  19. BGohr

Bent hi perf prop shaft

I straighten them all the time, as well I have a couple used ones
  20. BGohr

Skid planer

anyone ever install one? We bought one from allison with an allison jackplate thought it bolted on? Not the case............