NEW XR2002 if anyone wants one link

ally2dextreme

It needed to be modified for new gas tanks,new trasom supports had to be made from Steele,its a lot more than most can imagine and not worth all the trouble for a few boats.When I was doing this we needed ten to be worth while

michael j giesler

If i was him i would have built one just to bring to jasper if you build it they will come lol i hope he keeps building them they are great boats

scj

Todd is on vacation all next week so my fingers are crossed the gel-coat hits the molds the week after........................

whipper

I take it they will be all composite XR,s is that correct? You lucky buggers I cant wait to see the new ones you guys are buying!! Sick!!

xb03fs

I am guessing once the molds are done they will be available whenever till they need repair again.

ally2dextreme

I am guessing once the molds are done they will be available whenever till they need repair again.
They don't have room to leave molds around when not in use,they have to haul them back and forth down the road...I would bet this will be the last chance and they mat build one or two to put on the shelf but then its over..

scj

Molds to the XR-2002 are across the street above the finishing bays.

When Darris was asked "after the first three, will the XR-2002 be available when ordered", his reply was "yes, why wouldn't I?" Only stands to reason; after the effort of designing a complete composite structure, why not offer them as you've already updated the issues that were of concern.

xb03fs

Good deal on resurrecting this incredible hull...so I guess the question begs, scj did you buy all three...or where are the other two mystery buyers......

ally2dextreme

Molds to the XR-2002 are across the street above the finishing bays.

When Darris was asked "after the first three, will the XR-2002 be available when ordered", his reply was "yes, why wouldn't I?" Only stands to reason; after the effort of designing a complete composite structure, why not offer them as you've already updated the issues that were of concern.
Yes they will be at first,let's see how k ng that last

SLOmofo

Haven't been on the site for a while. Last night I logged on, went thru a few pages, but fell asleep. Awoke at 10:30 to a dead laptop battery, plugged in the charger and went to bed. This morning, start up with a freshly charged battery and what is the first thing I see.... this thread!
I've always wanted a XR2002, wonder what it would do with my engine (Sack O Cats) on it...