Search results

1. B

Transom wedges on xr2002

Hello.... own an xr2002 with a merc 2.5, 200 carb engine ... the engine are mounting on a CMC Allison 6" tramson Jack plus 2" panther spacer...... thinking if a negative transom wedges would be a great ad.... Thanks
  2. B

Thanks.... be in contact.... Horacio

Thanks.... be in contact.... Horacio
  3. B

Hello Todd .... Did you received my Knob Cut to be mod .... Thanks ..., Horacio

Hello Todd .... Did you received my Knob Cut to be mod .... Thanks ..., Horacio
  4. B

Todd. Did you received my mail posted 2-18-16 ?

Todd. Did you received my mail posted 2-18-16 ?
  5. B

Hi Todd. Regards from the republic of panamá. I bought from you a Knob Cut, 24P on 3-26-12...

Hi Todd. Regards from the republic of panamá. I bought from you a Knob Cut, 24P on 3-26-12, invoice #25398, work order #4701 . The prop ran excellent on my xr-2002 , but , know I would like to make some special ultimate 1/8 drag prop on my present knob cut prop . Please let me know your...
  6. B

HOLE SHOT PLATE FOR HYDRAULIC JACK

Hi, own an XR-2002 with an Allison ( CMC) Hydraulic Jack , and would like to know if I can install a HOLE SHOT PLATE on it .... ???? If yes ..., any Brand ?? Thanks
  7. B

allison hydraulic jack plate-sides bolts torque-

Hi, own an Allison hydraulic Jack plate and I would like to know the correct torque for the 4 bolts on the sides of the Jack .. Thanks
  8. B

allison hydraulic jack plate-side bolts torque-

Own an Allison hydraulic Jack plate and I would like to know the Thanks torque for the four Bolts on the sides of the Jack ......Thanks
  9. B

WTB: 2007 E-TEC 115 hp flywheel

Looking for a 2007, ETEC 115hp flywheel
  10. B

100 LL Av Gas

metal or plastic container to keep the gas healthy ??? for 2 years ...??:confused:
  11. B

100 LL Av Gas

What
  12. B

allison boarding step

xb03fs .... sent a pm
  13. B

allison boarding step

any pics of that step ???? Around How $$$ ........ Thanks
  14. B

WTB: Allison steering wheel

FFWD , Sent a pm , but need to clear some space........... How $$$ to 18018 zip code ......... ?
  15. B

:surprisedThanks...........
  16. B

Would like to see pics ..... Thanks ( donchicho71@hotmail.com ) ..... Does include the trim buttoms ??
  17. B

Hi, Looking for an Allison steering Wheel with the trim buttoms on the Wheel . Thanks:surprised
  18. B

Stainless or steel 1/2 or 9/16

Buy a CATERPILLAR ones .............:wink