4. T

1996 XTB21

Is she still for sale brother
  5. T

ALLISON BOAT 2010

Ya I bet she was a beautiful fun filled day just waiting to happen
  6. T

How many xb21 2+2's

I have really been looking at 2+2 cause of my family almost like a compromise I still get to fish and go fast but there is a couple extra seats in it I have not seen one in person yet I'm a big guy at 6 6" I wanna make sure that in not too tight in there and then it's on for this winter thanks...
  7. T

How many xb21 2+2's

How do you like the 2+2 How do you like your 2+2
  8. T

How many xb21 2+2's

How do you like your xb 22 2+2 I have been looking at them how much room is on there and how is it to fish off of
  9. T

ALLISON BOAT 2010

Wow that's a really beautiful boat right there I will be in the market for next spring I'm sure this will be long gone by then
  10. T

Intracostal use or brackish water

Thanks for the info brother and yes I would love to hook up some time I still haven't been in a xb21 yet but think I'm gonna love it when I do my granddad has a xtb21 that we still use today so anytime you are ready just give me a shout 615 569 7084 I grew up an Allison lover and it's the only...
  11. T

Ya I know the trailer is gonna rust out but I hear if you get anl galvinized trailer and keep it washed and waxed it will be fine but the salt always wins in the end I hear that saltwater boats use copper wire with special coating or something just not sure what
  12. T

Hi im new to this forum I'm looking hard at a xb 21 but I I'm in Jacksonville know and will be for a while so I want to know how it will hold up in brackish water as it's every where up here and I would love to use as a red fish boat every now and then I hear that one big problem is wiring...