Search results

1. J

There's no excuse for this crap!

They said they would need two other trailers before they would do the fix, they would only replace the carpet bunks in the color of their choice, and they needed all the money up front, but you can only pull it with the truck of their choice. Jack Barsh should expand his lineup. The Allison...
  2. J

88 XTB-21. 2.4 200

Pervert...
  3. J

Fishing XB03 vs XB02 and other pro/ cons of each

Easy answer, own both, lol. I've owned both boats, and missed features of both of them when I owned the other. The 03 is a more refined boat, rides nicer, has a better platform for fishing a second person, and has better storage. I had two other people multiple times, and it was fine. It pulled...
  4. J

Moderators?

The thread got Yankee laned, and 123 got karma.... LONG LIVE RACERX!!!
  5. J

Truck Detailing

You missed a spot...
  6. J

It is snowing in East Tennessee

Quite a change in water conditions there FOA... at least now the 50' sea rays should be docked up. GO figger, the year I'm going to work in Kentucky is going to be the coldest one in years. Damned global cooling. And I'm telling your engine builder you were in the throttle a bit long...
  7. J

WTB HiPerf flywheel gear ring

Cliff, one question. Do you really need to go into the woods to get a clean cut on the 2x4's that you use to mash the beer cans on your deck?
  8. J

02xb2003 and02 280ss not modified

Damn, that thing is nice. So is Illinois the hiding spot for all the mint allys? GLWS
  9. J

poppit valve questions

Ugh, frustrating. Good luck.
  10. J

poppit valve questions

How you liking that euro B Rad? I can't believe you have a 200 on it, must be getting old, lol.
  11. J

White SS2000 on WhiteFish Chain?

Twin 2.5's and all you can get is 102? Maybe the carpet is rolled up under the pedal so it can't go down all the way or something? Maybe have Z run the sticks...
  12. J

1998 XB 2003 With 260

For that price if it's as good as it looks, it would be worth the drive or delivery charge. I only wish I had the $$... I would like to try an 03 again.
  13. J

White SS2000 on WhiteFish Chain?

You were probably so peeled that you saw a white sea ray doing 30, and thought it was an ss doing 100.
  14. J

2014 3.5L Ecoboost or 2014 5.0L V8???

Just did a trip from Akron to Louisville in my Silverado with the 5.3, got 21.7 mpg round trip, light load. My opinion is if you're going to go smaller displacement, you should go diesel.
  15. J

Rods needed

Im just amazed Jason has anything with sleeves on it and without gitrdone on it . His wife must've made him wear that as punishment for spending the kid's college funds on the 50 boats he's bought in the last 2 years...
  16. J

Rods needed

Well listen to Davey's cheater motor boyfriend poppin off. I now know why you flip boats so much, you gotta stay one step ahead of the Blarney rule checkers with the gauges and wrenches. The only reason I lost to Dave is I was so scared he was gonna take me off road racing like he has the...
  17. J

Rods needed

I'm amazed he can get to one end of the river to the other on the same barge. He kind of has a reputation to keep up....
  18. J

Rods needed

It's ridiculous to compare Hanle and Hitler. Hitler never yankee laned me in New Ulm because he was beer goggled calling it at the finish line. Must've been the rescue diver dudes in their tight wetsuits that got Hanle all distracted. Really, Hitler????
  19. J

Procomp and any other Canooks, info needed

Was gonna go solo on the bike up there, but like everything else, the wifey heard and wants in, so maybe head up memorial weekend. Would probably take in a Blue Jays game, but pretty open otherwise. There looks to be a couple cool museums, wouldn't mind finding a concert venue, maybe some cool...
  20. J

Rods needed

Knew it wouldn't take long to get a response from that one. Micheal, Micheal, Micheal.... blatant foot rubbing is unbecoming. Especially from a Blarney big gun such as yourself.