Search results

1. biller31

Bigger and bigger

https://www.wavetowave.com/home/2018/5/18/mercury-racing-the-250-and-300-get-bigger Now if I only had a bigger boat to go with a 300R ...
  2. biller31

XTB-21 Windshield

The dock-hand at the marina cracked dad's windshield on the XTB-21. He needs a new one. Called Bill at Allison and they do not have anymore. Anyone know where I can get one? Thanks in advance. Ben 423-322-1060
  3. biller31

my message to Mercury Racing

this HTML class. Value is https://www.facebook
  4. biller31

Mercury Gave Up On Us!

this HTML class. Value is https://www.facebook
  5. biller31

WTB 2017 XB23

Wanting to buy the 23 foot bassboat Darris spoke about. :p:LMAO:
  6. biller31

Alabama Rally July 11th 2015

July 11th 2015 - 9:00 a.m. to Dark Greensport Marina in Ragland Alabama (Google it) From I-59 take exit (from north) 174 or (from south) 166 (follow your GPS) Contact Andy Dennis at 256-478-0297 Ramp is for charge but they have rented an entire island to party on! Big pavilion, BBQ grilled...
  7. biller31

Allison Ultra High Performance Boats Group Facebook

I created a Facebook event on Allison Ultra HighPerformance Group for the 60th Anniversary Allison Rally. Check it out. Share it on your timeline. Let's get the WHOLE extended family together!
  8. biller31

Xtb 21

Looking for a late model XTB 21 for Papaw Mike. Need a clean boat with solid motor for a reasonable price. If you've got one or know someone that does let me know. Ben Biller 423-322-1060
  9. biller31

3.0xs needed

Anybody got a 300xs or 250xs drop-on laying around they want rid of?
  10. biller31

3.0 Drop-on

Looking for a 300XS or 250XS Drop on.
  11. biller31

WTB Hydromotive QX-IV OB 27-28

Looking for a decent shape Hydromotive QX-IV OB in a 27 (preferably) or 28 to try for my XB21 2+2 at a good price. Contact me at 423-322-1060.
  12. biller31

Props For Wednesday?

We have "prop swap and try out" scheduled for Wednesday. So... who's bringing what?
  13. biller31

Happy Easter

Happy Resurrection Day. None of us is perfect but luckily God sent his son to die on a cross and then rise again 3 days later as a sacrifice for us so we can be forgiven! That just makes me happy. I'm glad to know so many of us here are gonna be friends for eternity. Peace, Love, and Joy to...
  14. biller31

I ordered a new boat.

Well... I just ordered a new boat. Probably not what y'all expect. Ordered a Gatortrax 1854hd hybrid macked out with a Mudbuddy 7500 Sport H. This will be a dangerous toy in the arsenal. No duck is safe.
  15. biller31

highest XB21 safe speed

What do you think is the highest speed a 21 2+2 can achieve safely?
  16. biller31

Wtb xb2002

Comp preferred. 1988 or later. Must be clean (No wrecked/salvage title). Email fishingbenbiller@gmail.com
  17. biller31

Condolences to the Welch Family

Many of you know Bryan Welch. "ALLISONMAN" It saddens me to tell you all that his father passed away last night. Please keep him and his family in your prayers and maybe send him a word of encouragement during these difficult times. Peace and God's Blessings.
  18. biller31

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving you bunch a turkeys!!! :-) God bless all of y'all! And... remember to give thanks that obama will be gone this time next year. A-men!
  19. biller31

91 GrandSport 2004 PM225x

For sale: 1991 GrandSport in excellent condition. Only a couple very minor scratches. Original ordered solid white only gel coat. Boat has Always been garage kept. Never been damaged ever. White interior in pristine shape. Blue carpet no stains. Stereo. Ski pole. 2004 Boatmate single axle...
  20. biller31

good and bad.

Well I sold my monster black truck. Sad. :-( But, I OWN MY ALLISON TODAY! Yeehaw! But I have back surgery. Missing the B&B classic. Missing the opening day of dove season for the first time in 31 years.