Search results

1. S

2003 center steer/250xs setup

1st trip was with 5"setback,3/8 below pad,30 pitch drag 4,torqemaster with bobs low water and 1:75 gears,1st run nose of boat was pushing down,lowerd plate to about 1 3/4 below pad.That got the boat handling pretty well but was hitting the limiter at 3/4 throttle.The engine is 04 with 5900...
  2. S

windsheild for xtb

going to restore a 89 21xtb.Bill tells me they don't have the windsheilds anymore.Anyone know where I might find one or where I could get one made?Any help will be appreciated.Thanks Lanny
  3. S

XB21 280 power?

Anyone tell me how the XB21 performs with 280 power.I have seen the pictures of Ed Browns on this site.Anyone know this boat and where he is located?
  4. S

280 injectors flooding?

I just sent my injectors to brucato to be flow tested and cleaned,linda called and informed me that all 6 are flooding at idle and full throttle,she also told me that she doesn't beleive cleaning will correct them.Has any one else found this problem on their 280?Are 260 injectors...
  5. S

xtb 21 setup and hull weight

xtb 21,just bought a 93 xtb 21,going to rig a 01 280 20 inch motor on it,I need to find the hull weight ,also how much setback and propshaft height,I would appreciate any info. Silverfox