Search results

1. B

Update my profile......

I searched and searched, how do I update my profile about my boat under XB2002 owners? Have a different motor etc and can't figure it out. Am I not seeing something or what? Thanks Brett
  2. B

Hmmm....

http://www.saltwatersportsman.com/files/_images/201105/100-0511seven_2.jpg Could it turn a 45 pitch? $69,000, maybe not.
  3. B

Allison Owners

I am going to put this on the most looked at place on this site even though it has nothing to do with an Allison, but our group of owners. My motor crapped a piston last summer and I was in the market for a new (to me) motor. The ole 2.0 liter 150 wasn't going to get rebuilt. Not good enough...
  4. B

Buying a motor from across the country

Guys, I am looking to buy a motor from another member here. It is a one owner, 2.5L, 200HP, carbed Mercury. Has the Bob's nose cone, alien cowl and oil injection removed. Pictures look great! But it the insides what counts! This being the second outboard I bought in my life, how does one go...
  5. B

It's down for the count!

Well my 1991 Mercury 2.0 150 gave up a piston. Shut down on me then was able to restart it after a minute or two of trying to figure out the situation. Ran real rough after that. Took it home, ran a bore scope down it, seemed ok. Did a compression check, all good but the one that showed ZERO...
  6. B

94 Xb2002

Hi guy, first post on the prop board so here goes.... 94 Allison XB2002 91 Mecury 150, 2.0L, not an XR6. Prop is a Trophey Plus 23P, 4 blade Got the boat last spring and have ran with 2 guys and fuel and gear, finally. It rockets on plane and hits 6300RPM, about 63 MPH. This motor is...