02xb2003 and 02 280SS merc for sale

racerx

Red and white XB2002 with a grey 280,the past two years down there i was runnin a 21 twin engine Skater,there is also a black and white xb 2002 with a grey 280 that plays in Golconda,whats a war eagle,i get down there quite a bit,will be going the the weekend of the allion ralley in casville with 3 more allisons,we do golconda and cassville..

skeryfast280

a war eagle is an aluminum heavy built boat. my dad has two of them. its what we mainly fish out of.... i really dont like fishing out of the allison because the person in the back tends to bang up cowls with half ounce spinnerbaits lol. we mainly crappie fish but on rend and the river the crappie like the stumps and i dont like banging up my ally so it usually stays home when fishing.

Alli-drenaline Rush

a war eagle is an aluminum heavy built boat. my dad has two of them. its what we mainly fish out of.... i really dont like fishing out of the allison because the person in the back tends to bang up cowls with half ounce spinnerbaits lol. we mainly crappie fish but on rend and the river the crappie like the stumps and i dont like banging up my ally so it usually stays home when fishing.
Yeah and it shows in the pix.... bump for a beautiful boat and a sweet mota....

skeryfast280

every time i get on here it makes me want to keep my ally even more...... thanks alot guys!!! lol. i just keep thinking that one day when my boy is old enough ill come home from work and itll be gone to the lake...... if hes anything like m lol. dad had a 15.5ft 1979 model astroglass rated for a 115 but he had a 150 black max and a 30" chopper on it. yeah, it was fast but the first time we got passed was on ky lake in the mid1980s by an allison. asked dad, "what was that"???? he said, son, that was an allison....... been my dream every since to own one.

Alli-drenaline Rush

every time i get on here it makes me want to keep my ally even more...... thanks alot guys!!! lol. i just keep thinking that one day when my boy is old enough ill come home from work and itll be gone to the lake...... if hes anything like m lol. dad had a 15.5ft 1979 model astroglass rated for a 115 but he had a 150 black max and a 30" chopper on it. yeah, it was fast but the first time we got passed was on ky lake in the mid1980s by an allison. asked dad, "what was that"???? he said, son, that was an allison....... been my dream every since to own one.
That's the objective...... sell in haste, repent at leisure..... haha just messin' with u!

whipper

Ya know Ill bet of all the boats out there Allisons rank near or at the top of repete buyers. Ive seen so many sell there Allisons some times to try other makes and post. {Im Back!!} Shortly after. :banghead

Theres just nothing like the feeling an Allison gives you after a hard day at work then going out on the lake putting everything behind you. Litterly!!

resqu-u

Well put whipper. I've wanted an Allison since the first time my dad and I got smoked on the river by an XB02. Now that I have one I don't think I'll ever sell it. Nothing on the market comes close to the quality, speed, and family friendly design of the XB03/XB21.

skeryfast280

possible trade hulls for a xr, ss or xs. i hate to be without an allison. ill keep my "mota" (lol, thanks alli-drenalin).

Alli-drenaline Rush

possible trade hulls for a xr, ss or xs. i hate to be without an allison. ill keep my "mota" (lol, thanks alli-drenalin).
No problem! Good idea to keep her! I'd be willing to hazard a guess that you'd be hard-pressed to find another one as clean as that one once seller's remorse sets in!!!!

xb03fs

Im not too far from Rend, in the STL... I just got a slow 200 though most days I top out around 82 and ill run 80 as long as the wind isn't blowing the nose around...also xxx2001 keeps telling me there is a place on the Kaskaski river that is awesome to run but I haven't made it ther with him yet. I run on the MS river quite often with a former allison owner, who now runs a Fascat with a 300X we will run down to grafton and up the IL river usually. He has a b uddy with another 2003 that will occationally run with us.

Last edited:

skeryfast280

isnt there an illinois river run? i thought i heard somewhere that there was something every year up there. i may try and go to the rally in tennessee this year. if gas prices allow. boat is no longer for sale... i may not be able to afford gas for it but it sure is purdy to look at lol.....

xb03fs

isnt there an illinois river run? i thought i heard somewhere that there was something every year up there. i may try and go to the rally in tennessee this year. if gas prices allow. boat is no longer for sale... i may not be able to afford gas for it but it sure is purdy to look at lol.....
Its on the upcoming events forum on screamandfly, tentative weekend of July 30 weekend I had a lot of fun even though it started to rain after lunch...I hope to make it again this year but I have a little one coming in June....

Last year about 25 boats showed up I think 6 or 7 allisons, 6 or 7 classic hydrstreams, some tunnel hull boats, a couple jet boats, a skater with twin 2.5's, a fastcat, a 10' long tunnel that ran about 60, a plate boat with a modified 280 that was pretty fast...I think the fastest allison there was a XTB with a 260 that put 100.00 on his handheld, said it was the best he ever ran.

skeryfast280

Its on the upcoming events forum on screamandfly, tentative weekend of July 30 weekend I had a lot of fun even though it started to rain after lunch...I hope to make it again this year but I have a little one coming in June....

Last year about 25 boats showed up I think 6 or 7 allisons, 6 or 7 classic hydrstreams, some tunnel hull boats, a couple jet boats, a skater with twin 2.5's, a fastcat, a 10' long tunnel that ran about 60, a plate boat with a modified 280 that was pretty fast...I think the fastest allison there was a XTB with a 260 that put 100.00 on his handheld, said it was the best he ever ran.
congrats on the little one!!!

whipper

ever seen the movie "old yeller"? that would be me without my ally.
Glad to hear this news. The little one also. My kids have grown up with boating and are better for it I believe. Or at least thats what I tell the wife.:big grin We have an Annual boat trip for a month every summer same place same people. They look forward to this each year. Priceless!!

You would be hard pressed to ever buy another 03 as nice as yours at any price. You have a sick combo and an allround fishing<skiing,cruiseing family craft that will blow the doors of 99.9% of all boats on the water!!

Allison boats built to last an entire life time. No rought and pretty as heck!!
Haveing this foum to talk about your adventures and Rallies is iceing on the cake!!

allison2003

Hey skeryfast 280 come down to the fastpass national Allison rally they will be somewhere around fifty allisons there great week of fun in the sun !!! Sure is a nice ride you have there !!!!!