175 chrome bore Powerhead for sale

bc's xtb21

Cleaning out my shop and need to sale an extra Powerhead. It is an '85 2.4 175 I believe all the bores are original chrome. I ran it one season on my xtb. It is as clean and low hour 85 chrome bore you will find. Only mod is the heads have been cut .040". Strong running motor for what it is. Only reason I am selling is I am trying to raise money to buy a jeep cj7. Motor has been fogged and turned every 3 months. It has been sitting about a year and 2 months. Pulled it off when I bought my Bridgeport. I believe compression is right around 130-132 across the board. It is a drop on ready to go. Motor is located close to Huntsville Alabama. I can text pics. I am asking $1250.oo or make reasonable offer, it needs a new home and I need, or want a jeep. Pm me or easiest way to contact me is call my cell at 256-655-0396

bc's xtb21

Sorry Roy, it sold yesterday. I was going to post tonight to let folks know it sold. It was all chrome, VERY Low hours, now I kinda regret selling it.lol. You've got a pm, if you got a second I wanted to ask you a prop question. Thanks!