1976 xst17

Marjae

Wife says get bigger boat so:

1976 XST17. Darris saw the boat at the Rally and said it was unique in that his shop guys built it for speed runs in '76. Orange and White. Original Gelcoat! Transom re-cored with Klegecell foam and all rear bulkheads rebuilt with additional stringers. New floor and carpet. New uflex heavy duty hydraulic steering with tilt. Teleflex GPS speedo. Optima battery with billet tray balanced in port stern compartment. Allison 8" setback plate running 4" up. Leftover wholes patched in deck, with trolling motor removed, but all wiring remains if you want to re-rig for fishing. Livewell resealed.

Boat was running 80 with XR2 until Friday at the Rally when it threw a rod. It is in Glenn Reynolds Racing shop and Glenn is putting on a XR2 that he had re-built with special fuel system so it starts and runs like its fuel injected. Includes electric fuel pump. You can talk to Glenn about the engine and see the boat at his shop. I will have about 9K in the boat when done, but it is for sale at $4900. Also, original Allison trailer totally restored with matching colors, new rollers and lights and all accessories including new wheels and high speed radials. It is truly a classic one of a kind Allison in beautiful UT colors. The sum of the parts is worth more than I am asking, but after putting so much effort into it, I would rather take a big loss than see it not getting used.

Call me at 615-939-three zero four zero with any questions or you can see at Glenn's shop. Jay

Attachments

K.Kiser

Yep, these boats are very narrow and I'm only guessing but I'd estimate the weight to be no more than 700lbs. at most...