1988 xr2002

XSive

Have a 1988 XR2002 for sale $5700.

I'm told by Bill @ Allison it is a Comp boat and weighed 590lbs when built. It white with red stripes, has some spider cracking on the deck (it is thin)and a couple of beat marks on portside from banging a dock. Had some stringer issues which I fixed. Has 7" Allison jackplate and a $600 cover that I had made. There is no lip, I do have the P17 to put it back on, just never did. Boat is located in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada. Comes with single axle SMP trailer in good shape.

I can't not deliver to the US so you have to come and get it. US Customs prohits us foriegners from importing stuff to your country.

Pics and full description available on request. PM me your name and phone number and e-mail address and I will call you. I bought it two years ago and haven't used it. Mommy and kid want a fishing boat. Will consider trade towards an XB 2002.

Bill

Last edited:

BP1

If my bank account would let me have another Allison, this would be it.
With your attention to detail, I know it's a good one.

Good luck with the sale :at the bar

XSive

Thanks for the kind words...Don't be afraid guys. The ice, snow, and igloo's have melted!!!

ZRX1

Bill, What was the stringer issues? How is the floor/transom? Wood or composit stringers/transom??? Could I get a phone number?

XSive

Bill, What was the stringer issues? How is the floor/transom? Wood or composit stringers/transom??? Could I get a phone number?
The back foot of the stringers and the boxes that support that gas tank had a little rot because there were no drain holes. Transom and floor seems fine. The stringers, floor and transom are wood as Darris said they all are except the 1997's that he built. Composite core though.

PM sent

Last edited:

XSive

Offers? Will consider trading towards XB2002 or XB2003..... Wife wants a fishing boat for a second boat.

XSive

Bump..Still for sale. Spring is just around the corner.