1991 xb2002 tourney

suicidealli

7700 boat and trailer
8400 add omc 12/24 volt trolling motor, 1 depth finder, and 1 depth finder/gps plotter, 3 batteries, on board chargers
10,000 add mid, cle lower /w torq tammer, trim pump, 260 style cowl, allison jackplate, and a custom setback.
13,700 with a freshly rebuilt 2.5 245 hp. as in 0 hours!!!!!!!
new merc race bearings, TIN rings, new gaskets.
it has the good mahle pistons, big rods.
over a 1,000 in just new parts in the engine.
i also have a 2.4 175 that is a chrome bore. plastic reeds, and one piece heads.

roy

Last edited:

suicidealli

do you want the mid, and lower??? not 3700 for the powerhead..lol that deal is just if you buy the boat.
just put the pistons, and rod bearings in tonite. waiting on new top bearing.

roy

David Shook

If I had a clue how to drive it I would buy it, damn 110, that is fast for a 245, what kind of idiot would it take to drive a fishing boat that fast ? Good luck with the sale sucicide, just jerking your chain!
Shook

suicidealli

i really cleaned this boat up today..... it looks great. the first person who see's it will buy it...... i will put up better pics tomorrow... it looks like a 2000 or newer.
it looks atleast as good as my yellow one.... the red is so sharp... brenda is sold on the yellow tho.. she did a side by side, and it took awhile for her to decide... i like both of them!!!!!!!!!!!!! no disappointments here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i didnt want to talk it up to much, but it is great looking!!!!
roy

Last edited:

suicidealli

added all new pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! boat is unreal shape for a 91.... i think the carpet had to be replaced.. it looks to good. someone diamond plate added on the trailer.
i put on new tail lights. ready to go!!!!!

roy

Alli-drenaline Rush

Pics 6 & 7 from the top say it all...... any boat can be made to look good on the outside...... this one is unreal clean on the inside and out......... I agree first one to see her will surely take her home! GLWTS Roy!

suicidealli

i agree.. pics of the powerhead before i put it back on the mid. it in unreal clean for a 92 motor. the river is still to high to go break it in... maybe this weekend

roy

john4utvols

Roy always has top notched boats and motors, you definitely want go wrong buying from him. If he says it looks great it does. And yes the motor is Sold you Prop-Motor-Boat whore...........:razz

suicidealli

lets make a deal!!!!!!!!!!
still have the boat. i need the room. going to put on ebay. i would rather someone here buy it.. good looking boat, the shine is awesome.

roy

Last edited:

wc911

That boat looks better than you said!! I bulit my first motor with Roy and he's really perticular about his stuff!!!!! Its what he says it is, guaranteed!! Roy I'd buy it but I need a place to live.:big grin