1994 Orange xb2002 /2001 merc 280

SmallJaw

That has to be one of the prettiest color combo's that I have seen in all the Allisons. If I had space in my garage for another boat I would be trying to get this one. Of course, I'd have to put some blue trim on it somewhere to make it an AU ride instead of a TN ride.:laughing

xb2003

I'm a Bama fan but was thinking the same thing... Still in state right? Coming from a yellow and purple 03 :)

RobShaw-BasSport

When I visited with Darris and Nancy a few months ago while picking up my new trailer, I asked Darris if he would build me a Harley Davidson orange and black XB-21. He said "you mean Tennessee orange"?

Anyway, he said he would do it.

Darth VMAX

Yeah, mine is a 1990 Comp Pro and Bill told me 825 lbs.

I did notice the orange one has cleats which is on standard lay-ups.

suicidealli

They would add cleats if you wanted them. Mine is a comp pro and there is a note on the order paper where cleats were added. Hull ID # usaully will tell you what they were. I have called bill on some hulls where they lost the order sheet. So they don't always have the info, but usually do.

Roy

Bobalouie

They would add cleats if you wanted them. Mine is a comp pro and there is a note on the order paper where cleats were added. Hull ID # usaully will tell you what they were. I have called bill on some hulls where they lost the order sheet. So they don't always have the info, but usually do.

Roy
+1

Mine has cleats, carpet, functioning livewells, and all the pumps and is close to bassracer weight.

Dave Hensley

Roy
Scales will tell the story. Bill uses approximate weights from similar boats that were weighed at the factory. I have seen XB2002's with cleats, livewells and pumps scale at sub 700. That is with tank, steering and one seat.