1996 XTB21

Dark Allison

image.jpeg I have a 1996 XTB 21 for sale. Boat is in great shape. Has a Hamby Keel guard, hummingbird Helix,12/24 Johnson trolling motor. Has a 225 pro max on it with a CLE lower unit. Has a dual bank battery and one new battery. Equipped with two bucket seats and trim on the wheel.The boat is in great shape . $13 500.00

aspb

Nice boat and good luck. Didn't see this one coming. 96 was the last year they made this model(I think). Nice collectors item for sure.

Freebird

Funny, that's the same color combination I specified when I placed an order for one the first year they came out. Got tired of waiting and bought hull #1 that was across the street. Blue and gray. That's a nice one for sure.

Dark Allison

Yes that was the last year they were made. If I sell it I'll buy a XB21

Rollout 35

Frankfort, Kacka-Lacky I do believe....very nice ride.
Thanks. I guess that's a little north of Louisiana. Been away from the Allison and the river for about 20 years figured the xtb would be the best and least expensive to get back in to the sport of having the most fun for a dollar. Close to 60 so it would be the easy to get up out of until I get my sea legs back.

Dark Allison

I've never set it up for speed. I just fish out of it. My 2002 I had I could tell you to the tenth of a mph how it ran. This one has never been tweaked to see what it will run. Sorry

Dave Hensley

The XTB 21 is to me the best all around boat built for speed, ride, fishing and cruising. Yes the front deck is short but it will seat 4 and still have floor space for a day at the sand bar stuff. Balanced properly they will run with an XB2003 power for power. The long keel is amazing in a good chop. I like the fact they like the nose a little higher at speed than and XB2002. Can't go wrong on a good one and a 1996 is a good one. I had a red and white 1996 and came down with a bad case of dumb azz and sold it to DA's buddy. Wish I had never parted with that boat.

aspb

I figure that boat wouldn't last more than a couple weeks. If it had been for sale in early spring I know it would have been gone.