1996 XTB21

scj

One rule to the Allison tournament; "must be fished out of an Allison boat."

Come on now Bud Light you never ran me down last Monday and even if you did look at how much horsepower you have vs what I have but if you want a run I'll get some more horsepower and give you what you want. I haven't said anything about you and your bullet but if you are trying to call me out then when I get my motor together I'll give you what you want. You better ask your grandfather what it ran when him and Timmy put a big motor on it and it wasn't even dialed in.
you need to get off the bad water you drinkin

Dave Hensley

Hiwassee Posse coming on strong. Is this parking lot talk or is someone actually going to line up?? Where are King George and Korn dog when you need them????

XS2NV

Top Gun
Hiwassee Posse coming on strong. Is this parking lot talk or is someone actually going to line up?? Where are King George and Korn dog when you need them????
Wasnt all parkin lot chatter dave, i showed with my mom in boat and we still got to click off a barely triple digit fun run.................. with no one beside us, although brian did play a bit as always, but jeremys bullet busted a case the night before, he did show up in an xtb and cut the roo for a bit, couldnt have asked for a nicer day on the water though

Jimmy Mathis

Beautiful rig! I had one which was a 1992 with 2.5 offshore on it. I missed it dearly. It was alot of fun fishing and driving out of it. You shouldnt have any problem selling it.

Dave Hensley

Let me know when y'all are getting together. Jeff Wallace told me there was still some grudge racing going on. I talk to K-dog occasionally. Would love to see/own the yellow XTB. I am slowly but surely getting my XR2002 together. Boat is nice but won't have killer horsepower.

Dark Allison

Boat is still for sale . Low ball offers will be ignored.
The only trade considered would be a xb2002.