1998 2003 t/2002 225x Yellow/& Black

faceoff

!ts a 1998 2003 tournament. 2002 225x.Hyd. jack plate.side steer.2 buckets and bench.2yr old motorguide 12 volt foot control.2 yr old lowrance lms520,2 yr old $2000 sound system w/ipod hook-up,26 trophy and 28 lightening et come with it.Boat is as close to new as your going to find.bottom has been blue printed and lip worked down some.Lower has alli mods.Both done by Glenn Reynolds.Dont know if you could make this boat hook.Ive jacked it to the moon and trimmed it to the moon and it has never tried to drop the bow.Built in charger,2 brand new batteries 1 month old.Spare tire and rim, also comes with 2 folding fishind seats and a bike seat.All carpet and upolstery are perfect accept the 2 front buckets have some light stains from suntan lotion that i cant get off.The black rub rail has a few nicks in it. No Scratches ,chips fading or tears any where on this boat!
This is the only pictures i have here at work.I will get some asap.This was last week here at work.It was dirty

The boat also had red/yellow pins.I took them off to replace and decided i liked it better without.I do have new pins i can install if you would like
You can reach me at
225-923-0202 ask for Ronnie
E-mail ronnielemoine@live.com
Price is $23,000

Attachments

faceoff

The pics are pretty small on here.If anyone wants pics i have a bunch.Probably see it alot better if i email them to you

Last edited:

faceoff

The pics on here are pretty small.If your interested i will email you good pics of everything
Also im not seperating this package.

faceoff

Thanks! I looked for 3 years to find the right one and the day this one hit the internet i was on my way to TN. Paid out the AS" for it but when i got there it was worth it.This is a 2 owner boat that has been used Very little.

strip

I need this boat...anyone want to buy a kidney, arm, or hell even a left nut? I wish I had the cash. Good luck with the sale. She is a beauty!

Darth VMAX

Ugh....bad thoughts bad thoughts. Pleas take the pics down so I quit looking at them LOL

That thing should sell FAST. I know if already didn't have an Allison...well, you'd have a buyer LOL

YellowXF

Ronnie, hate to see this one go. This is Josh, met you last year at Chad's camp on Blind River.

Guys I seen this one in person, it is immaculate in every way.

faceoff

Thanks josh.Yea im gonna miss it but i really want another big boat.I look for yall any time im on the amite.We need to plan a saturday to get together and ride.

Darth VMAX

It is simply stunning! Too bad the pics are so small...

I sure wish Darris would do an XB21 in the same color scheme...

Darth VMAX

That would be awesome of you could. If for no other reason the color scheme...

ross.chappell@ang.af.mil

Thank you, and congrats. Someone is getting one of the hottest looking Allies I have seen!

Last edited:

faceoff

Guy had some family issues come up and never got down here to look at the boat so its back up for sale.