1998 2003 t/2002 225x Yellow/& Black

faceoff

Come get it darth! i found a 35 fountain thats callin my name just as bad!

champ198

Crap!

This is torture
This is the XB21 version. Had to do white on the hull and top cap. I couldn't find another boat out there colored like that. I'd have gone all yellow if I could have. I wish I would have known about the XB2003 in the photos on this post so I would have something to look at before ordering, but mine turned out great.

nickens21

Why couldn't you go all yellow?
Allison don't know how to make a new 21 all one color!! I have two different friends that was gunna pay cash for new 21's!! Couldn't get the colors dey wanted!! Allison really knows how but will not for some reason!! Kinda suks! Fine boat btw!! Good luck with the sale!!

Darth VMAX

I talked to Darris last week and he didn't seem to have a problem building a 2+3 (rear bench 2+2) in the same exact color combo as this all yellow and black XB2003...

1badss

Banned
I talked to Darris last week and he didn't seem to have a problem building a 2+3 (rear bench 2+2) in the same exact color combo as this all yellow and black XB2003...
I would think that ordering a new boat that costs as much as an Allison you could get any color you wanted. Just another reason to buy used.

Darth VMAX

I would think that ordering a new boat that costs as much as an Allison you could get any color you wanted. Just another reason to buy used.
Not sure about ANY color, but from what they offer I imagine there are few limitations. I do know ALL black is out.

Faceoff, I take it the XB2003 is still for sale?

faceoff

Yep! Still for sale.This is the only place that its listed.I figured sooner or later anybody lookin for 1 would end up here.And really not in a big hurry to sell.If it does it does.Its in my shop not hurtin anything and i do still enjoy the boat.

Darth VMAX

Well I am glad for you it sold. Sad for me that I wans't in a position to buy it.

Someone got a SWEET boat!

Darth VMAX

I wish it were me that bought it. It WOULD HAVE been if my wife wasn't ready to give birth any day now LOL

Actually I am glad it sold....the torture was getting to me