1999 XB2003 / 2002 225X with 170 hours

RobShaw

Guys, Todd Morgan (www.candomarine.com) took my Allison in on trade for a new boat. You can see a pic of the boat on the BFHP boats for sale board. This is a very clean boat. The only reason I traded it in on a new Champion 210 Elite is because my military orders have changed allowing me to stay in Virginia and fish tournaments with my rather tall and lanky son.

I love Allison boats and I really appreciated all of the excellent advice I was given here. If youre in the market for an Allison, thats a good 'un!

Speedman

hope the new one works for ya! So I am just wondering why you traded it in, instead of selling it outright? don't you lose thousands that way? He has it for 22k. NADA is around 18k, not a good deal in my book. I would not normally complain about a members price for a rig, but since you don't own it anymore, I figured I would put in my .02

Last edited:

GotMyAlly

hope the new one works for ya! So I am just wondering why you traded it in, instead of selling it outright? don't you lose thousands that way? He has it for 22k. NADA is around 18k, not a good deal in my book. I would not normally complain about a members price for a rig, but since you don't own it anymore, I figured I would put in my .02

I'm sure the dealer knows what the nada value is. He's probably just pricing it a little high to leave some room for negotiation.

RedAllison

PHEW! Damn Neal I saw your name beside this post on the front page and I was WORRIED for a minute!!! >>:<< As for $22K, sounds good too me since it has an 02 X motor oner tail.

Go spec an 07 with a 225 out now (reckon you'll have to pick the big ProXS duece ana qwatuh) and sticker on it will be north of $50K!!! **%%**
RA

catfish123

Red.....Is that correct? I didn't think an XB2003 with a 225 would be anywhere near that much. I thought it might come in around $40000.00.

RedAllison

Cat seems like the guys I've seen that were shopping new, fully optioned ProSports with 225s were seeing "stickers" of $50K+. Doesn't mean that's what they paid, but that's what the starting point was. Certainly high $40Ks for sure.

Darris don't build ANY of em cheap anymore! :p
RA

ps
Here's a couple of on line dealers sticker prices for XB2003s.
Glenn's:
http://www.reynoldsracingmarine.com/docs05/Prosport2003_06.doc

Key Puckett:
http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/1/0/35384210.htm

Ms. Linda:
http://www.fishingworld.com/vDealers/TN/LindasLakesideMarine/Details.tmpl?SKU=115764640568287898&RID=96363193

Last edited:

willie

rob, considering the 03. could i get ur #, i would like to ask a few questions.

FastXD

$21,000 is the lowest he said he will go on the boat but money may talk. I am like you that is too much, I think $18K-$19K would be more like it.

SHADOW2.4

$21,000 is the lowest he said he will go on the boat but money may talk. I am like you that is too much, I think $18K-$19K would be more like it.

So take ya' $18-$19 K up there and talk EX-TRAILER-QUEEN !!!!

fishnfireman

It's only worth what someone is willing to give for it.
And unless they have the cash-------- it's kinda hard to get a loan on anything that is that far over book!!!
I just found a fireman friend a 1996 XB2003T with a 2000 model 225 promax the promax was not sold until 02 and has about 60 hrs on it for $10,300.00

I hope the man gets what he is asking for the boat.....But I would suggest to a prospective buyer to keep looking...

SHADOW2.4

It's only worth what someone is willing to give for it.
And unless they have the cash-------- it's kinda hard to get a loan on anything that is that far over book!!!
I just found a fireman friend a 1996 XB2003T with a 2000 model 225 promax the promax was not sold until 02 and has about 60 hrs on it for $10,300.00

I hope the man gets what he is asking for the boat.....But I would suggest to a prospective buyer to keep looking...
You reckon' you could find another one like that for $10,300 :shock:
If so CALL ME !!!! I'd even like to find one that's been treated like a redheaded step child :laughing

PS: You really in Tombstone ?? I was there a little while back and LOVE that area :cool

fishnfireman

You reckon' you could find another one like that for $10,300 :shock:
If so CALL ME !!!! I'd even like to find one that's been treated like a redheaded step child :laughing

PS: You really in Tombstone ?? I was there a little while back and LOVE that area :cool
You never know !!! this boat was not that rough..the guys spent all day buffing on the boat and it looks like a million dollars..... The steering is STIFFF. and it needs some TLC but will make a fine rig !! I think book on it was between 13,000 and 15,000

As for Tombstone----------------only in my mind.

FastXD

Shader I have thought about that and may do it but I have to go check another one out before I do that. I like the boat at C&O and really screwed up when I didn't buy it from Brett last year. So needless to say it is real hard for me to pay more for it now than what I could have bought it for last year.