2008 XB 21 2+2 w/225 Sport XS

champ198

2008 2+2 Tournament Edition with 225 SportXS. Email me at champ198@bellsouth.net or Todd Morgan todd@candomarine.com at C&O Marine. for more details. It is listed on the C&O site. Financing available. $49,900.

Boat has recently had electronics upgraded to color 797C2 Si flush mounted in console and color 787 GPS flush mounted in bow. Both interlinked together.

There is a link to my 2+2 on this page: http://www.candomarine.com/Page394.htm also on Boat Trader.com http://www.boattrader.com/listing/2008-ALLISON-BOATS-XB-21-2+2-93427208

Please contact Todd at C&O or me in advance if you wish to see the boat. The boat is currently at C&O in White Bluff TN for inspection.

Thanks for your consideration.

Last edited:

champ198

If boat sells prior to arrival of my new boat, I will include a pristine 25 Trophy prop and unused PVS plugs and blow out ring goes to the new buyer. Boat comes with a 26 Hydromotive QIV prop. The Trophy makes a good backup prop. Engine comes with full warranty. Let's get it going!

NOTGSXR

Just curious, why doesn't it have a 250 on it :D What kind of #'s were you getting? I would love to get this boat..... just the $$.......... How long can the financing go?

Dan

champ198

Dan, the boat originally was rigged with a 250XS on it and the 250XS was sold to Lance when he got his BasSport Pro last year. The SportXS was available and that was fine with me. The mfg plate on the 2+2 has a 225 rating on it and I had planned to fish some BFLs which keeps the hp in line with the rating plate to be eligible for prize money. Speedwise, with somewhat of light load, I got 84.x out of it, but mainly have it propped for carrying a load at 80 on top end but have had it to 82 with a p.o.s. 26 Trophy I had borrowed. The boat has the potential for 85 to 86 with the SportXS. Financing can go for up to 12 years. Engine warranty starts with you. Shoot me an email at Champ198@bellsouth.net - I'd love for you to have this boat and I'll do what I can to make it happen.

I've got something else in the works for the boat that may add value that will be thrown in if I can ever get the guy to make it - a custom designed 12 rod organizer (moosehead style w/tubes) for the center deck storage. Whoever buys the boat will get it and they can choose whether to have it installed or not. The 2+2 has rod storage on the sides of the cockpit anyway.

champ198

New team boat is here (as of today). Going to post the 2+2 for sale on BFHP as well. If you've been thinking about a 2+2, please keep me in mind. thanks - Duane

champ198

Re: 2008 XB 21 2+2 w/225 Sport XS - price lowered

$49,900. Full engine warranty. Need to move by April 15th.

Allyfishing

This is EXACTLY what I want if I had the money. Sorry, didn't mean to get your hopes up. Honestly, if I were in a better place financially right now I would grab it. I WILL own one one day. Good luck with the sale and I envy you for the fact that you own it. Craig :banghead

NOTGSXR

This is EXACTLY what I want if I had the money. Sorry, didn't mean to get your hopes up. Honestly, if I were in a better place financially right now I would grab it. I WILL own one one day. Good luck with the sale and I envy you for the fact that you own it. Craig :banghead
I'm with you Craig........ someday....... Though i would want the 250xs with a sportmaster :D

IRONBLOCK

Less than 50K for a practically BRAND NEW 21' ALLISON...what are you guys waiting for???:shock:
Rob, your BasSport Pro and some light at the end of the financial tunnel; that would make my day:wink

Or the opportunity to trade a nice 519DVS to minimize taxes (if the Allison is still considered a new boat?). At least the motor is the right color for me. I guess that I could learn to speak Humminbird and drive the Minn Kota left footed. Really a new boat loan right now does not sound like a wise move for a lot of us.:same ole song

Allyfishing

Less than 50K for a practically BRAND NEW 21' ALLISON...what are you guys waiting for???:shock:

I am self employed (which at times is better than wondering if I will get laid off) and with the way the economy is and how it affected my profit margins, I am fighting to stay in business. Sorry, didn't mean to whine. :same ole song

champ198

Todd at C&O is considering trades $15k or less toward the 2+2 to help. If you've got a trade that is in that range, it is definitely something to consider.

Meyers

I am almost willing to let Todd have my boat for 15k...Interest on my boat has slowed down now that the Southeast is full fishing mode!

Allyfishing

Todd at C&O is considering trades $15k or less toward the 2+2 to help. If you've got a trade that is in that range, it is definitely something to consider.

I have a 1991 Astro 18FDX, 1991 Astro trailer, 1991 Merc XR4 (drop on fresh rebuild 200 EFI, Brucato ACU SVS, oil injection removed), Bob's tuner, solid engine mounts, 2001 1.8:1 lower w/scoops, 1998 Brute 750 TM, Lowrance 102c bow, Lowrance LCX 17m console, LMF 400 gauge in dash, new carpeting 3 years ago, seats 8 years ago, very very very good condition for age and garage kept for life and I am only owner. What's it worth? Craig :banghead
Gee I want this Allison boat!!

john4utvols

I'm working on a guy that has a Stratos with a Honda on the back. He is wanting to trade for a New Triton with a 250xs. I just need to get him in one, and I'm sure he will change his mind.

champ198

If I can help with that, let me know. I used to be a Triton owner myself. I've also owned several Stratos boats. I'd be happy to meet him and take him out for a ride.