2008 XB 21 2+2 w/225 Sport XS

NOTGSXR

I'm sure he doesn't want my old 90 Ranger 333V with a Johnson VRO140....... though it is pristine hehehehe...........

Dan

Allyfishing

Hi Duane, I called Joe at C&O today and his rates aren't bad but I am unable to do anything right now. It's a timing thing for now. I still have an auto loan that I would like to be out of and then we'll see. I would need to sell my Astro ASAP also and it may not be so easy to sell. I don't know how many lookers I could get for $10,000.00. Good luck!! Craig :gone fishing

Allyfishing

I'm sure he doesn't want my old 90 Ranger 333V with a Johnson VRO140....... though it is pristine hehehehe...........

Dan

Call C&O and ask for Joe and talk to him. He would have offered me book value for mine and it's a 1991 rig. Thing is, mine has a 200HP powerhead on it now and the boat is rated for a 175HP so that is why he would not take it. Craig :gone fishing

john4utvols

If I can help with that, let me know. I used to be a Triton owner myself. I've also owned several Stratos boats. I'd be happy to meet him and take him out for a ride.

I also have a friend that has a 94 Allison comp hull with a 05 300 drag the boat is very clean, the trailer needs some work but looks good. The motor has about 30 hours or less on it. He said he would trade his Pkg for your boat and trailer. I think he said he would give you 16,000 boot. If you think your interested let me know and I will have him bring the boat up to C&0. John

papasallison

2011 FastPass MVP
Don't know if the bank will lend us the money, but we are trying to buy it. Sent in the paperwork on Friday evening. Won't know until sometime Monday. Going to trade our 2003 in. Would like to get it. Don't know, the banks are funny about lending money right now.

RedAllison

Don't know if the bank will lend us the money, but we are trying to buy it. Sent in the paperwork on Friday evening. Won't know until sometime Monday. Going to trade our 2003 in. Would like to get it. Don't know, the banks are funny about lending money right now.
That's GREAT news Denver, I hope yall end up with it. It's a GREAT boat and you know from riding in mine that it'll be the perfect rig to cut down the water and traffic on Quacita. :wink

Keep us posted and let us know how it works out, :at the bar
RA

GFL

Pappa
I hope it works out that is a great looking boat. I need to call you next time I am in Hot Springs.
Henry

john4utvols

Good deal Denver. Lucy done got ya moving up to the Cadillac's of the Allison's. That's a great looking ride. Good luck with them Damn banks, I'm having the same problem with mine, We are trying to buy a lot on the river.

champ198

Sold!!

Boat is sold (pending delivery) to some wonderful folks from Arkansas.

Thanks to everyone that inquired!

I will miss this boat as it has truly been the most awesome boat I've ever had the pleasure of running.

Congrats to the new owners and I hope they post some positive experiences!

Berst Regards,
Duane

Last edited:

V6MERC

I know you've been wanting on ever since they came out so congrats to ya both!!! Ya'll are gonna LOVE IT!!!! :cool

Ltcbutch

Congrats!

And I am first in line for your XB03 at CandO!! Just waiting for David to call me when you get there and make your deal final.

Hope the numbers work in both our favors and CandO want even have to find a place to park it.

RedAllison

We will be leaving after while and heading over there. Be there in the morning when they open up. Glad to get it.
PROUD for ya Raindancer! :at the bar

I sent you a PM if you get time to make a stop in Jackson comin or goin! :at the bar
RA

Allyfishing

Congrats to both the buyer and the seller!! I am envious of the buyer but glad to see ya got it. One day...... is all I can say for now!! Glad to hear ya sold it Duane. Craig :gone fishing