2012 National Allison Rally Video

suicidealli

LOL it worked for me, but I'll check it out! I'm not as smart as those Chemistry majors, just a lowly BS Chemical Engineer / MBA...

Well us small college computer guys, need a link that works.lol
I'm tired of firing up the laptop to see Jen shake her drink... My favorite part. That girl is a party just add some wine... But she needs to work on staying up past 9:00..lmao I have a new name for Jen. "SPRINTER"
She gets there quick, and is finished... She needs to be a marathon girl.lol she is funny tho..

Roy

Last edited:

etnprop

maybe Jen is smart enough to know that she might riding a motorized cooler thru the drive thru at McDonalds if she isn't in bed by 9PM...just sayn'

wc911

maybe Jen is smart enough to know that she might riding a motorized cooler thru the drive thru at McDonalds if she isn't in bed by 9PM...just sayn'
Well it wasnt the drive thru , It was the front door. :LMAO: and I dont know who that guy was.

suicidealli

I hope that whole gang doesn't go this year... They were forcing people to drink pie, and related drinks. One of them was drunk eating in my boat, and left a few fries, and didn't remember eating, or being in my boat... That other guy was hooting and hollering at every train that went bye til 3-4 am.... All I can say is I'm glad I wasn't in the hotel room sleeping, I would have been mad...lmao
Ps: i don't think we need anything with a motor on it past 3 am..
I'm staying up one night til the sun comes up..

Roy

Allyfishing

Well us small college computer guys, need a link that works.lol
I'm tired of firing up the laptop to see Jen shake her drink... My favorite part. That girl is a party just add some wine... But she needs to work on staying up past 9:00..lmao I have a new name for Jen. "SPRINTER"
She gets there quick, and is finished... She needs to be a marathon girl.lol she is funny tho..

Roy
Hey!!!! This is Jenn - you freaking candy asses drinking 6% alcohol BEER all day (which I can also remember HANGING with y'all - ALL day because it was too DAMN hot to drink MY wine all day long) - just TRY somethin' that has 14% in the sun and THEN talk to me! :laughing

PLUS!!! WHO was it that was runnin' around the parking lot with not only myself having a good time but taking others for rides.....seriously? I done tired myself out with EFFORT while ya'll were drinking without me!!! Hmmmmm...some things will change for this year!!! :laughing

suicidealli

Hey!!!! This is Jenn - you freaking candy asses drinking 6% alcohol BEER all day (which I can also remember HANGING with y'all - ALL day because it was too DAMN hot to drink MY wine all day long) - just TRY somethin' that has 14% in the sun and THEN talk to me! :laughing

PLUS!!! WHO was it that was runnin' around the parking lot with not only myself having a good time but taking others for rides.....seriously? I done tired myself out with EFFORT while ya'll were drinking without me!!! Hmmmmm...some things will change for this year!!! :laughing
Don't get your thong twisted now...lmao we drank pie out there in the sun, and we stayed up most of the night... I wasn't raggin on ya.. The one day you were talking to me, I just couldn't understand what you were saying...lol

Maybe you can teach us how to drink this year. I could use some pointers...

Roy

skewby

rule #1--- can't drink all day if you don't start early in the morning. rule #2--- no need in sleeping thats what makes you feel bad. lol

skewby

think about it have you ever gone to bed hung over???? i never have, but i damn sure have woke up with them. so i figure it must be the sleep that makes you feel bad.:very happy