2013 Rally Video

Alli-drenaline Rush

A little eye candy to get you guys in the mood for summer and the 2015 Rally! Maybe a little audio candy too!

[YOUTUBE]jRZHs_CWAMs[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Alli-drenaline Rush

Thanks Chris! BTW - there is a small button on the bottom right of the YouTube screen with the letters "HD" on it. Click that button, and you can change the screen resolution. Mine defaults to 720p. I clicked 1080p, and video resolution improved dramatically......

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good job!. I linked youtube on the blueray to the lap top and have been watching on the big screen, with sound coming thru the big speakers. Wife never gets tired of hearing those Mercs sing...hahaha.

Alli-drenaline Rush

Good job!. I linked youtube on the blueray to the lap top and have been watching on the big screen, with sound coming thru the big speakers. Wife never gets tired of hearing those Mercs sing...hahaha.
Thanks, Dave! I specifically chose classical music this time because I think it actually complements the theme.... Especially Carl Orff / Carmina Burana and the extended high-speed pass of the white and blue XB02 Ally with the awesome-sounding ProMax (I think I recall hearing it was a ProMax).... It also avoids the problem of having a so-called C&W "star" taking bandwidth from the main stars of the video..... drivers, friends, Allys and Mercs! Thirty years from now we'll listen to those babies scream and reminisce about the good old days!

biller31

Very cool! Who's the fat incoherent drunk redneck rambling on in the middle of the video at Blue Springs? LOL

Alli-drenaline Rush

Who dat? :)

On another note, you captured at the last Rally I think a video of me making a high-speed pass along your starboard side. You posted on FB. Any way you can get a high-quality copy to me?

skewby

good job richard always love watching the videos of the rally. now just if we could get the smiths to post some of their videos and pics.....