2020 rally

Jstevens

I have never been to the allison rally before I live in Knoxville do you all have meetups on the lake and what days do you all go on I am very interested in going just don't know much about it

Allyfishing

Hi and welcome!! A good place to start is by looking at the past few years posts n the itinerary. That will give you a real good idea of the daily activities and a "feel" for what goes on.

With that being said however, this years may be a bit different due to the Chinese virus and social distancing blah blah...you get it.

What will not change is the amount of fun and friendship experienced. It starts on Sunday, June 21. Terrace View Marina and Resort is the official gathering site so if you get there any day of the week in the morning by about 10 or 11 you are bound to bump into one of us. And while on the water you will most likely see an allison or two running around so just follow one and eventually it will stop at a sand bar where we will all be hanging out.

Check out the past posts and one of them has a map that an owner created with landmarks. Good info.

Keep a watch on here and eventually an itinerary will be posted!!

Jstevens

Hi and welcome!! A good place to start is by looking at the past few years posts n the itinerary. That will give you a real good idea of the daily activities and a "feel" for what goes on.

With that being said however, this years may be a bit different due to the Chinese virus and social distancing blah blah...you get it.

What will not change is the amount of fun and friendship experienced. It starts on Sunday, June 21. Terrace View Marina and Resort is the official gathering site so if you get there any day of the week in the morning by about 10 or 11 you are bound to bump into one of us. And while on the water you will most likely see an allison or two running around so just follow one and eventually it will stop at a sand bar where we will all be hanging out.

Check out the past posts and one of them has a map that an owner created with landmarks. Good info.

Keep a watch on here and eventually an itinerary will be posted!!
Thank you for giving me the information looks like a alot of fun can't wait to go

skewby

Hot Breakfast will be served from 9-1030 in the morning at terrace view. After that for late risers they will have fruit and muffins for the hung over people. Lol I will cook spaghetti on mon for everyone and it will be at the pool at terrace view, Tuesday will be a shrimp boil that I cook at the pool also. Good chance of a meal being supplied Wednesday as well but terrace view is ours from Sunday to Sunday.

Last edited:

harrells

Hey Skewby, Terrace view is all booked up, I know I waited too late but was not sure we would be able to make it. Michelle can't come but my son will come with me if we can camp close to terrace view, is that even possible. We got all the gear and don't mind tent camping. Can come Friday and Saturday. Just don't want to drive someplace else after drinking and boating all day if you know what I mean. Just let me know. Scott.

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey Skewby, Terrace view is all booked up, I know I waited too late but was not sure we would be able to make it. Michelle can't come but my son will come with me if we can camp close to terrace view, is that even possible. We got all the gear and don't mind tent camping. Can come Friday and Saturday. Just don't want to drive someplace else after drinking and boating all day if you know what I mean. Just let me know. Scott.
Arrowhead is nice and only a few minutes by water.

skewby

Nancy is very sorry about but with the age of her and Darris and Darris parents they just don’t want to take any chances.

DOUBLE J

Should be there early Tuesday afternoon. Hoping to run that afternoon if weather permits it.

Mc556

I have to work all week including Saturday till 3pm
Will there be anything going on if I were to arrive 7-8Pm Sat and have Sunday till 6-7pm?