2021 Watts Bar Allison Rally 2021

Allyfishing

I thought this was posted officially but I guess not. The rally starts Sunday (Fathers Day) June 20, 2021 to the following Sunday. It is always started on Fathers Day. It is hosted by Terrace View Resort and I'm told is now booked. Arrowhead Marina is really close to Terrace View. Give them a call for accomodations. I'll try to get more info up soon as I know it's getting real close

Skewby has been extremely busy with school etc and I've been in the process of getting a house built. That sucks!! Really close to closure too.

Stay tuned...............

Ally-Sun

We look forward to seeing you, Jen, and the whole Allison crew! We are booked at Arrowhead and cannot wait to cruise the lake, hit some watering holes, and hang out in the lake! Thanks Craig!

Last edited:

Ally-Sun

Looking forward to some runs hitting the local waterside establishments this year. Any word whether or not we will be able to tour the Allison factory?

Ally-Sun

Not sure yet on the factory tour. I need to try to get up there and talk with Nancy
Sounds like a plan Skewby! With or without the tour maybe we can do the river run. I sure do HOPE we can see the factory. Yet I understand if not. Take care Skewby and we will chat soon!