260 ???????????

JaySmithRacing

Why reduce the worth of that engine dramaticly as well as dealing with heat issues? Fix it correctly and you will have great engine..These blocks are getting rare to fine one thats not welded on , yours is perfect other than needing a nic job..

my .02
Jay

K.Kiser

Me too... I wouldn't steel sleeve it unless the block was other wise hurt or I was wanting to nitrous the bejeezus out of it... Waaaaaay less heat issue in a high rpm engine with nic coating...

bullwhipjkg

no welds motor is a perfect small bearing 260 like jay said just needs a nic job

was just thinking out loud may be for sale shortly

rmills280

get it all the time i wouldnt have a nic motor don't last long enough then i say if you turn a steel sleeve the same rpm day in day out the nic will live longer.

BGohr

Why reduce the worth of that engine dramaticly as well as dealing with heat issues? Fix it correctly and you will have great engine..These blocks are getting rare to fine one thats not welded on , yours is perfect other than needing a nic job..

my .02
Jay
Why spend money to serverly devaluate you engine that you say you may be selling shortly? Especially when there is no performance gain??