27" Fury & 25" Hydromotive X-OT

GotMyAlly

27" Fury, $350 shipped to your door. Like new.

25" Hydromotive X-OT, $450 to your door. Like new.

Both accept flo torque hubs.......

GotMyAlly

It's bone stock. I ran it on both a XB2003 and a XB21, both with a 225X. Obviously it's a little light on pitch for either of those rigs. It was my heavy-load prop for when I had a butt in every seat and needed low-end grunt to jump on plane. That was a pretty rare occassion since I fish most of the time and usually run a 27-28. That prop has probably been ran less than a dozen times and is like new. It carried the load great, and I had actually ordered a 27" in the same prop but swapped motors before it came in. Now i've got 3.0L torque and I don't need to drop down that far in pitch when i load the boat down.

catfish123

Hey Neal......are the last two you showed for 3 hundy small or fat shafts???.............LOL

catfish123

Great news Neal! When Matt sees they are both for a fat shaft, he'll be all over them..........:laughing:laughing:laughing

GotMyAlly

I've got a couple questions on this Hydromotive X-OT but no takers yet. This isn't the big barrel hydromotive that most are familiar with. It's basically the round ear blades from the big tube prop on the smaller tube of the quad IV. On my XB21/225X, it would run 77MPH on the rev limiter (6850) with 4 guys in the boat, livewell full, big cooler, etc., AND it got there quick. Because I hardly ever carried that kind of load, this prop only came off the wall a couple times a summer. I also used it for the same purpose the last year I had my XB03 with the same motor. The numbers were spot on about the same and it really launched the 03 out of the hole.

Brack

would this be a good Fish'in prop for a Xb2002 with a ol'fishin mota on it?........ (as Im not to filmurere with Hydromotive, are they a local company?)........if so I would be interested in it,

Todd would this be a good fishin prop ?....what does the X stand for?.....sure is a purdy prop and with 4 blades even.......nice and shiny

Sorry I dont have spell check,...she is asleep....)she is goin to kill me if I by a nother prop,.......lol(

Last edited:

GotMyAlly

It hasn't been thinned, so it has plenty of meat to take a few bumps into stumps if that's what you mean by fishin prop.