A little xb-2002 eye candy

Westy

Westy,

I don't know what the hull weight is. I just wanted an easy 100mph and thats exactly what I got.

The funny thing is I wasn't trying to build a fast rig because I had an SS comp with a tuned up 260 that was crazy fast and this one is even faster. I had never owned a 280 before and love it on the water but it is so strong it makes getting the boat on the trailer a little exciting sometimes.

I figure if I can keep it on the trailer and out of the truck bed it was a good day.
Having a 280+ myself I know what you mean. Lots of in and out of gear.
When I see boats like yours I seriously considering getting an XB02 and selling my XB03. Have to keep my JSRE280.:big grin

Merry Christmas All!

jaclayto

Chad202

I didn't know they made 2003's in any color but red and black. A white one trimmed in black is a rare beast.

What is that little long shaft black electric motor up on the front of your boat that thing has no place on any 20ft Allison?

chad202

jaclayto, although I don't do it often, I actually fish every once in a while. And it's an 2002 like yours. It's a 98 with new model console and back lid. lol

FFWD

Come on Brian. Let me get the seats and wheel in it!!! Merry Christmas! I hope I wake up tomorrow morning and Santa has brought me the 1969 Mach 1.
I was hoping Santa would finish the Mach1 for me. But I peeked in on it yesterday and no change.

FFWD

Does anybody have a picture of the bahama blue XB2002? I would really love to see that!!!