Allison Calendar

Allyfishing

I think we need to light a fire under Roy!! He did them last year and did a fantastic job I might add!! I'm good for a few.

Where are ya Roy!! I know it must have been time consuming but you did a great job and I know all who got one last year sure did appreciate it!!
Craig :beer: :relax:

suicidealli

im checking into it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i ate some of them last year!!! i have the same guy getting some pricing together for me.. it is cheaper the more i order. last year i made 3 orders.
we could get a rough idea how many, and go from there..
i will post something..
roy

Allyfishing

Roy, sorry to hear that you had some left over last year. I'll bet that had you posted the quantity you had left we all would have seen to it that they moved. If you are willing to do it again we'll help you get rid of them.

A post or two on the other forums may help move them all if need be this year. :big grin

suicidealli

I need to order 50 at a pop to get the best price. i left a message for my guy, told him we would order 50 at a time. last year he had to set it up 3 different times. He didnt like it, but the quality was really good at a great price.
i will let you know as soon as i get it in writing.
thanks,
roy