Allison Rally 2022

skewby

I know I'm getting slower every year. The rally will start Fathers Day June 19 and end on the 25. It will be based out of Terrace View Marina. I'll be cooking again on Monday and Tuesday, Ray and Laura will be cooking on Wednesday for supper as well. I've not started on the shirts yet but will be getting on it in the next few days. The shirt and koozie combo will still be $20 hopefully unless prices go out of sight. Hope to have another big turn out to be able to meet old friends and meet many more.

Ally-Sun

Hey Skewby! T and I will be there good Lord wiling. We will be staying at Arrowhead once again. Where we will provide another Maryland Crab Cake lunch one day. Count us in for 2 T-Shirts both Large. We look forward to seeing you and the whole Allison family! Take care Skewby and we'll talk with ya soon!

biller31

Sheeit... I guess my fat ass will be there. LOL Looking forward to seeing everybody this year. Shirts for me and PMike and the kids. You should know our sizes by now. :LMAO:

stormy

I know I'm getting slower every year. The rally will start Fathers Day June 19 and end on the 25. It will be based out of Terrace View Marina. I'll be cooking again on Monday and Tuesday, Ray and Laura will be cooking on Wednesday for supper as well. I've not started on the shirts yet but will be getting on it in the next few days. The shirt and koozie combo will still be $20 hopefully unless prices go out of sight. Hope to have another big turn out to be able to meet old friends and meet many more.
Hi Skewby, We have a group coming down from Wisconsin, this is our first time going to the rally. I have a few questions for you and would like to talk on the phone, is there good time I could give you a call?

Ally-Sun

Hi Skewby, We have a group coming down from Wisconsin, this is our first time going to the rally. I have a few questions for you and would like to talk on the phone, is there good time I could give you a call?
Hey Stromy, the best time to reach Skewby is usually early evenings. Look forward to meeting y'all!

allimax

Deb and I will be there all week but no Tim this year (get to drive my own dang boat), work just not cooperating for him.
2 T’s large
Looking at the role call going to be a great week!

Ally-Sun

Deb and I will be there all week but no Tim this year (get to drive my own dang boat), work just not cooperating for him.
2 T’s large
Looking at the role call going to be a great week!
Look forward to seeing you and Deb! Sorry Tim is unable to make it. Take care and we'll see you in June!

Allyfishing

Wow, has it been a year???...................And wow, can't believe I haven't been on this forum in what feels like a year???
Jenna and I will be there as well.

1 XL shirt

stormy

Hi Skewby,
Here is our shirt order
4- medium
3- large
2- xlarge
Thanks for doing this, see y'all soon.
Joel