Allison red book

Thomas H

Anyone know if the new Allison Red Book is available yet? Would be cool if it was available on line in pdf format.

xb03fs

Someone emailed me some info supposed to be the redbook, if you want post your email and I will forward it.

Last edited:

Allyfishing

I talked to Bill at the factory last fall and he said they are trying to get Darris to write an updated version since they now have the 21 footers. Maybe enough of us bugging him to write one........??
Good question to ask him at this years Rally! :at the bar

J

John Richied

I thought someone on this site was going to copy it and post it here on the Allison site?
That was a while ago so I don

xb03fs

Everyone up to this point should be getting an email it was still in my hotmail account. Hope I don't get banned for this info. Personally I feel it was probably needed much more before this site as there is a wealth of info on this site. Must have been a necessity before the internet and these forums however........

Sent

SLOmofo

Everyone up to this point should be getting an email it was still in my hotmail account. Hope I don't get banned for this info. Personally I feel it was probably needed much more before this site as there is a wealth of info on this site. Must have been a necessity before the internet and these forums however........

Sent

I see a banning in your future.:razz