Allison sponsoring angler

jcoats3

That's pretty cool. Before long want be no more "I've never seen one of these boats before" at the gas station.

K.Kiser

That's great news for Allison boat co, but when they become "the new thing" on the lake it will kill the allure I've always had.. Being a part of this small niche of enlightened boaters is at least 50% of the attraction for me

njj502

I think it's great news! I do hope it doesn't cause Allison to start mass producing junk. I'm 99.9% sure it won't tho....

GotMyAlly

That's great news for Allison boat co, but when they become "the new thing" on the lake it will kill the allure I've always had.. Being a part of this small niche of enlightened boaters is at least 50% of the attraction for me
I agree......I always liked being the minority. But I don't think you'll ever pull up to see the parking lot full of Allisons at any bass tournament at any level, unless they were to pay contingency money like brand XYZ does. That's a big factor in the boat buying decision for a lot of anglers.

Scott Gilmore

That's great news. I'm sure it'll produce a few more sales, nowhere close to becoming a household name. Scott :beer: