Allison XB 2003 w/260 for sale

baitcaster

Allison XB 2003 w/260 for sale - SOLD!

1998 XB 2003, w/1995 260. Colors are Black and White, w/silver accents throughout boat.
24v OMC troller
Recessed foot-control on front deck
Hummingbird 525 fishfinder (new - within last 6 months)
Hummingbird in-dash electronic flasher (new within last 6 months)
Hot Foot
24V foot-control trim
12V turn signal trim on both sides of the wheel
200w Accuarav (SS component) CD player and radio w/six speaker system (4 X 5" bazooka speakers, 2 boss box speakers)
Beede SS gauges:
10k tach
water temp
water press
fuel level, etc. (8+gages - however some are disconnected currently, but all work
silver polished bezels: Throughout boat
SS sleeved cable raps leading to motor
Custom Built black w/silver metal flake buckets, with custom Allison seat covers (3 total)
2 Alli bucket rain covers
2 black folding fishing seats + 2 Allison folding bucket seats
2 seat poles
3 bank on-board charger
4 batteries
New 14" rapid jack-plate (aluminium caps on top and bottom with foam inside of plate)
Sea Star Pro hydraulic steering
silver billet shifter
3 SS oh-**** handles
Full bench back seat
Boat cover
30+ pitch chopper prop
New Custom Carpet - recently installed
Custom Steering Wheel - Silver and Black
TRAILER
New 2009 boatmate tandem axle - Galv. w/brakes
swing away tongue
LED lights
torsion axles
Vault oil bath hubs
stainless fenders
Spare tire
alum. polished rims with black lining.
Motor - Merc 260 (hp is estimated at 280+):
equipped with Titus CLE modified Lower unit - low water intake and Titus hydro-fin - two tone paint
ECU has been upgraded w/A-63 chip from Wayne Worthy/Simon Motor Sports w/56Lb. regulator
Racing Plug lines with racing spark plugs.
1.5" spacer behind the horn
23,300 - or Best Offer
225-567-5442 after 5:30 weekdays anytime on the weekend
985-969-7828 cell

Last edited:

baitcaster

Why you selling it Roy ? Getting something else ?
Good Luck

22R
Hopefully I will get something else. Part of the joy was putting everything together. I really wish I could sell it for a lot less but I have put to much money into it at this point, 32+K, but hopefully someone can appreciate the work and will end up with a very clean rig. Personally, I hate to sell it. I have a lot of hart and sole in this boat, I really love it, but also look forward to finding a new project.

Thanks for asking, the decision to list it was not an easy one for me, but if it doesn't sell, I haven't lost a thing :wink....:beer:....:twisted evil.

Last edited:

xb2003

Dude.... If your bored... I will let you bling mine out man. I would be happy to loan you my boat so you can work your magic.

baitcaster

Dude.... If your bored... I will let you bling mine out man. I would be happy to loan you my boat so you can work your magic.

get in line:big grin.
You guys crack me up, but if ya'll ever need a hand I would be happy to help out.

Yea, if she goes a part of me goes with it. :very sad

killah

One thing for sure, somebody will get one clean azz Ally. :wink:wink:wink

Fishforcash

That hull has got alot of toys on it. It may seem high but add up the toys and labor spent, then look at the price. Hes taking a pretty good hit on this to sell it.

Thats a Vette, with Caddilac comfort.

baitcaster

You know life is a funny thing and these pages on the Internet has a power that never ceases to amaze me. Yesterday, this listing brought two people from different parts of the country together for a play day on the water. I received a call form a potential owner who seen the boat and just wasn't sure what he wanted to buy, but had a desire to own an Alli. He had just begun his research and is torn between a 21' or a XB2003. So Richard, a newly registered member of the Allison Owner Forum, from Huston TX., gave me a call to talk about Allisons. We got to talking and e-mailing and he decided to take me up on an offer to take the XB2003 out for the day. Richard and his lovely wife Donna decided to take a trip from Huston down to S. La. to walk through my XB2003. We were going to do a little fishing, but the weather wasn't cooperating when they arrived and we spent about 2 hours going through a huge list of questions :)laughing), as well as, all of the nooks and crannies of an XB2003. We went to lunch and enjoyed some good La. seafood and than the weather finally cooperated enough to head for the water. Personally, I had a blast. I remembered how excited I was when I was seeking an Allison of my own, which was evident in his face. Richard is a great guy and I made a new friend with whom I hope this will not be the last time we spend a day on the water. I don't know if Richard will buy my boat, someone else's, a new one, a XB2003 or even a 21, and quite frankly it doesn't matter. I didn't take him out with the expectation of buying my rig. I appreciated how thorough Richard is being in his research and was glad I had an opportunity to help and in the process made a new friend. I am relatively certain we will be welcoming Richard to the Alli family one day soon and I welcome him to this board. If it wasn't for this forum, nothing like this would have ever happened. Thanks AlliOwners and good luck in your quest Richard. If I can ever be of any assistance, don't hesitate to call and keep in-touch.

Last edited:

Alli-drenaline Rush

Hello all Ally owners! I wanted to echo what baitcaster wrote - this is a great board and a great group of guys! He has a super boat, and I wish him all the best with the sale!

Unfortunately, I just purchased a NIB 2005 Merc 280 two weeks ago, and it seems that it would be best to keep the 260 on his 2003...... but it speaks volumes to his character that he would invest the better part of his Saturday helping me get acquainted with the XB2003 (and many thanks to his super wife Shannon for letting us burn some gas!)......

For me it was really good to get back over to La to eat some great Cajun food, make a few speed runs and take in the beauty of the Louisiana bayou landscape. We even got a chance to see T-Rex in action popping a cold one.:at the bar His '03 will fly and it is a super-handling rig. Someone will get a heck of a boat with this sale!

whipper

I just LOVE the sweet looking package you have there Roy. Ive often gone back and looked at how sweet the interior is and how well the hole Allison XB with the black and white goes together. Shes one of a kind and a true work of art. Very very nice Allison!

baitcaster

James, thank you. I don't know if you remember, but when I first bought this boat you helped me tremendously in learning how to drive her. You were the first to really try and help me and I hold you in high esteem. Thanks for everything! I really appreciate all of the advice you gave me. It helped both me and this boat mature.
..........................................................................................................

Here are a few pics of all the nooks and crannies. I didn't have a chance to clean everything up, they were taken quickly, but should give an overall view of the boat:

Just click the image.

whipper

Thats just what were hear for Roy. You gave me some great ideas also like the stainless drink holders and the braded cable covers and every thing else on your hull. Now I just need to make some bigger pay checks to afford all the stuff youve done to her for mine.