Allison XB 2003 w/260 for sale

baitcaster

Dust covers for the seats! :shock: You're killin' me! That thing is just plain bitchin' :laughing
LOL :LMAO:, what can I say,,,,, I commissioned Trex's wife to make those for me. She was supposed to make me a matching prop cover to, but than Trex made her his X and I was sh$# out of luck. LOL

But they work great, when the weather is bad, they keep the seats dry and free of pooling water. I was able to get Bullistic a pair and XB2003 has one of his in Yellow for his 03.

One of the small additions I really like is the SS cover for the access plate behind the bench seat. I felt that was a real find. I know it is just a cover, but I love the way it accents the rest of the polished stuff in the boat. :big grin

Thanks,

Allyfishing

What an absolutely awesome rig and kudo's to you Roy for pouring your emotions into your rig. Everyone needs a passion and it doesn't matter what it is as long as we have one. My hat's off to you and good luck with the sale if you really need to sell her. :at the bar

baitcaster

What an absolutely awesome rig and kudo's to you Roy for pouring your emotions into your rig. Everyone needs a passion and it doesn't matter what it is as long as we have one. My hat's off to you and good luck with the sale if you really need to sell her. :at the bar
Thank You!

zatchmo

This boat really does look nice. I wish I could have bought it, it was just a bit out of reach for me. It's going to make someone a great boat.

Bob Ant

Good luck with the sale. Boat is beautiful. One question- What are the Allison bucket seat rain covers?

Bob A.

F2008

Roy, guess he didn't get to see the pic of your custom made seat rain/dust covers. They totally go with how you did up your boat, it is absolutely a gem!

(what happened to that photobucket link to the pics? it was in there)

Last edited:

baitcaster

I went back and looked and it is on the 19th post, ya, just have to click the image in the post and it will run.

Thanks again!!!!!!!

Deuce00

Very interested , just have to wait till after the first . If you still have it I plan on getting in touch with you . Very sharp rig by the way.