Allison's in Missouri

boater777777

alot of us run the Alton pool Allisons ,Skaters, Hyrdosteams,Liberator,Tricks Cats. used to be a Wed. night run what you brung I never had the pleasure but would like to see it redevelope.

Unimog

Wow, you're what 15 miles from me? You leave it down there year round? I'd like to see it sometime.

msagro

Wow, you're what 15 miles from me? You leave it down there year round? I'd like to see it sometime.
I leave it down there most of the time, usually bring it home for the winter and then leave it there for the spring, summer, and fall. We are 1 cove away from the Wheatland campground.

Unimog

I live in Butler, just got my boat a couple months ago and haven't had it on Pomme yet. I've been over to la cygne a few times though.

xb03fs

One of these days I will make it to the Lake of the Ozarks and hopeully meet a few of you all and burn some gas

msagro

One of these days I will make it to the Lake of the Ozarks and hopeully meet a few of you all and burn some gas
if you didn't own an Allison I wouldn't say this but since you do, skip Lake of the Ozarks and come on down to Pomme. There are only 3 weekends out of the year that the water is rough and I bet you can guess which ones they are. On those weekends I might get a boat out and go fishing in the morning but for the most part just set on the dock, have a few drinks and watch the idiots. Then when they go home at 2 we have a blast and the next ones are great. Let me know if you come down or look us up just around the corner from Wheatland campground.

xb03fs

Where is pommme in relation to the outlet malls I am supposed to take my significant other there soon she wants to do some shopping and is am always looking to boat

Unimog

I want to say from the outlet malls, which is where my place at LOZ is near, you're a good hour at least to wheatland. May be a little far to dump the wife and run. I'm actually thinking of coming over to LOZ this weekend.

Pomme is a nice lake though, I fished it once last year. Can't believe how many Musky are in there. I caught one and had two more follow the crankbait to the boat.

msagro

Yeah probably a little over an hour from there. We will most likely be at Pomme this weekend

xb03fs

Is there a lot of boat traffic there this time of year? I haven't been on LOZ since I was a little kid so I no nothing about the lake other than to stay away between Labor day and memorial day

Unimog

It shouldn't be bad at all right now, really the only people out would be people fishing or blowing the cobs out of their cruisers.

Tried to give you a call earlier, msagro.

xb03fs

Let me know if you are goiong to be running around this weekend, and I may stay local but I could might be able to get out that way and drop kathy at the malls....I know I am going to get on the water just a matter of where

msagro

Tried to give you a call earlier, msagro.[/QUOTE]

I saw a missed call on my phone but no message and I didn't know the number. I bet your number has some 9's in it. Try me again when you have time.

Matt

msagro

Let me know if you are goiong to be running around this weekend, and I may stay local but I could might be able to get out that way and drop kathy at the malls....I know I am going to get on the water just a matter of where
Not sure if you were talking about Pomme or LOZ but to be truthfull fishing sucks on Pomme now as the water is 15 feet above normal, hell you have to have a boat to get to the dock:smile

xb03fs

I was talking about LOZ but to both of you all. I would HAVE to be able to drop Kathy off at the malls....I already planted the idea in here head that I might take her there this weekend and to bring a freind so I could play on the water for 3 or 4 hours.......
fishing would not be of a major concern. Just thought it might be cool to meet some fellow owners and see what a XB21 is all about.

Unimog

XB03FS, email me your number to kjcaskey@kc.rr.com If I come down we can meet up at PB2, just down 54 from the outlet mall. Don't know if I can really show you what an XB21 is really about though. I've got about 8 hours on it.