ALmost makes me question why am I even serving...

GotMyAlly

That is SCARY! And blatantly obvious why.....most red blooded American soldiers would hesitate to open fire on American citizens. Soldiers serving under the command of another country would have no such reservations about opening fire on American citizens. In fact, they might enjoy it..............

Anybody that can't see the writing on the wall now is blind or a fool.....or in on the whole sham.

SLOmofo

Our president was talking about a parallel military force. Seems like it's happening. Got to get it in place before the next election, if polls don't back up the polling #s

rob245

There is no way in hell this will stand. Makes you wonder though !
Talk about an international incident waiting to happen .

USMC 79-83

resqu-u

Makes you wonder about all of that "training" ammo that DHS has bought. I know it didn't come to the Coast Guard, we are flat broke and kicking people out daily. I work in the heart of CG aviation and would know if anything was going on I didn't trust. We have LE jurisdiction and would be tasked but that has not the case. I guess now we all know what's really up? ?

Dave Hensley

We have been invaded, taken over and not one shot was fired. Now the government needs a militia to keep order. My grandson will be 1 year old in September. When he is five years old he will be in a group of caucasian children of the same age that will make up less than 50 percent of that age group in this country. That is not a racist statement. It is a statement that politicians are looking for votes and very often the minority vote can be influenced by promises of.....you pick, welfare, citizenship, entitlements, etc. they come here for a reason. Add that to the generations of welfare leeches that we have spawned since Kennedy and we are fubar'd. Makes me sick. Sometimes I wonder if the government really wants to stop illegal and prescription drug use. The folks who are addicted to that stuff sure aren't hard to govern. The American people are more of a threat to the US government than any standing army in the world. War is being waged on us....what few that are left that really care.

GotMyAlly

We have been invaded, taken over and not one shot was fired. Now the government needs a militia to keep order. My grandson will be 1 year old in September. When he is five years old he will be in a group of caucasian children of the same age that will make up less than 50 percent of that age group in this country. That is not a racist statement. It is a statement that politicians are looking for votes and very often the minority vote can be influenced by promises of.....you pick, welfare, citizenship, entitlements, etc. they come here for a reason. Add that to the generations of welfare leeches that we have spawned since Kennedy and we are fubar'd. Makes me sick. Sometimes I wonder if the government really wants to stop illegal and prescription drug use. The folks who are addicted to that stuff sure aren't hard to govern. The American people are more of a threat to the US government than any standing army in the world. War is being waged on us....what few that are left that really care.
And more than likely, your grandson will be educated by a buncha liberals too...........they've taken over the school systems so they can indoctrinate 'em from the start. The lines are clearly drawn when the politicians so blatantly pander to the teachers unions and are repaid by teachers ensuring that the kids learn right from the pages of the liberal handbook at an early age.

Last edited:

Allyfishing

Dave and Neal...that is EXACTLY what is going on what you just described!! Didn't I read somewhere that marijuana is being considered to be legalized in the future?

Hey, once we become the minority, won't we be able to cry out discrimination and get the tables turned??? I'm so disgusted with what's going on in this country it makes me want to puke!!!

And I have always wondered if the majority of our servicemen and women feel the same way as Darth?? A friend of mines nephew is over in the Afghan and wrote home that their pay has been cut and his breakfast is now coffee and has to pay if he wants breakfast. Disgusting!!!!

Dave Hensley

The recent Supreme Court rulings thrown in for good measure??? Same sex marriages not only being legal but recognized and given the same government benefits as traditional marriages?? What a mess. As for the military, I wonder what monthly government benefits are available to a person in this country illegally who has had 3-4 kids on US soil vs what our sons and daughters fighting abroad are being paid? Well, I probably really don't want to know.
If you want a lift, listen and watch this

http://www.jacksonforlg.com/the-speech-that-rocked-virginia/

And by the way Neal, I will spend my last penny on private education for my grandson. There are some excellent Christian schools still around.

Last edited:

GotMyAlly

Hopefully a majority of the service men/women are members of oath keepers if/when the chit hits the fan.

Legalize drugs, ban firearms. How backwards is that?

hack02

Pot should be legal, and it is in two states. And as soon as those two start earning revenue on it the other states will follow suit. Its a money thing. You can go to the liquor store and buy a bottle of booze that will make you blind crazy drunk but you can't buy a little weed that will give you a little buzz. Never made sense to me. You can bet the drug cartels don't want it legalized, it would put them out of business.
Russian troops patrolling in the US, send them down here to Atl on MLK Blvd. They'll want to go home in a hurry.

patches

Everyone in the country should have to watch this to see what a President should sound like. Boggles my mind what a difference 30 years has brought. I think everyone should share this to their friends and families and FB pages. Still gives me chills hearing it
http://youtu.be/rKsW6c_CgFY

Dave Hensley

I share your disbelief Mr. Erik. That one will put a tear in your eye and make you stand a little taller.

Everyone in the country should have to watch this to see what a President should sound like. Boggles my mind what a difference 30 years has brought. I think everyone should share this to their friends and families and FB pages. Still gives me chills hearing it

Darth VMAX

In a nut-shell:

A society that is Pro:

Govt Controlled Healthcare/business
Gay Marraige
Abortion
Drugs
Reduced Defense
Open Borders/amnesty
Disarming citizens
Open Welfare
Moral Decay

Is a society that is doomed to fail. It can't sustain itself.

SmallJaw

I agree that everyone should watch this video. Man oh man, I miss Ronald Reagan in the Whitehouse. Lord please give us someone with the same character and resolve before it is too late to save some. I fear it, the once great USA, is too far gone to save completely, but there is the hope of saving many. We are fractionalized so bad right now, nothing less than a full scale civil war could possibly stop the insanity away from God and country. I preach and pray all the time that one more soul might be saved to give hope in times of.... not much hope other than Christ.:sad