Aluminum Trailers

allisonriverrat

that pic does not do that trailer justis! i have never been a fan of alum. trailers till this one! best looking alum. trailer i have ever seen! phil u need to too take some photos and photobuckett them so da be big on here! lol

Last edited:

RedAllison

that pic does not do that trailer justis! i have never been a fan of alum. trailers till this one! best looking alum. trailer i have ever seen! phil u need to too take some photos and photobuckett them so da be big on here! lol
X10!!! I agree, WILL be my next trailer. Phil's trailer is slickern snake snot on a doorknob. The pic truly doesn't do it any justice. It looks GREAT in person. I always feared the look of the finish but Phil's looks just like you'd want it to.

:beer:
RA

BALD ALLISON

Thanks guys, If anybody wants one made please call R P @ Breaux & Daigle Marine 985-252-6411 he is located in Pierrer Part Louisiana

J

John Richied

WOW... that is nice!

And no more rusting from the inside out problems.

jas638

Banned
question? which is better for salt water ,aluminum or galvanized? good info only please.thankyou.john

BALD ALLISON

Aluminum will NOT rust, Galvanized is a electralus process that is done to Carbon Steel. If this coating cracks or breaks in any way, the bare metal will be exposed causing rust to start.

Phil