Boat wrap on SS

john4utvols

I have a chance to wrap the top deck of my SS, looking for some ideas. And yes I know the SS is hot with out anything done to it. But I hate being twins with about 10 other white SS out there.

K.Kiser

hmm, hadn't seen a wrap yet that looked good... The upside is that if you don't like it or get a different idea it's removable, and far less permanant or damaging as paint..

LakeAnna

That sounds pretty cool... I was thinking of a wrap on my windscreen for the GS. Is your SS solid white? No wing tip color or anything?

Dave Hensley

That tattered checkers and flames is the best looking paint job I have ever seen on an Allison.. Saw one like it on a blown alcohol hydro in Augusta several years back.

whipper

That tattered checkers and flames is the best looking paint job I have ever seen on an Allison.. Saw one like it on a blown alcohol hydro in Augusta several years back.
That sounds cool.:wink Love the scull and Cross Bones on the deck of the ss on the previous page. Like Color though also. The Tattered flame look is awesome though and Appropriate for a boat as fast as a SS. So many options. Your almost better off going to see a Graphic artist and getting them to show ya on a computer what some different designs will look like on your SS. They have the imagination to show you designs that will blow you away!! My sons Lacrosse coach is a air brush artist. What he painted on there goalies bucket you cant even dream up!

patches

I guess I'm different. I like very clean, uncluttered boats. People ask me why don't I try to get a few sponsors to help out with racing. I tell them, cause nobody is putting a sticker on my boat:LMAO:

allison8503

I guess I'm different. I like very clean, uncluttered boats. People ask me why don't I try to get a few sponsors to help out with racing. I tell them, cause nobody is putting a sticker on my boat:LMAO:
You and me both! After what I went through after buying a solid white drag boat that had been fully wrapped its hole life I will never do it. We damn near had to wet sand all the gel off the top cap to get the yellow looking discoloration out of it.

john4utvols

This wrap is the newest greatest thing and I was told it does not have glue under neath it. It some how clings to it.i think the edge might have some glue