c&o marine selling new 2008 21 prosport on Craiglict for 30,000

Allyfishing

Bank of America is who I was dealing with. They would give 21500 for the 08 xb2002 and 2000 280, if it had an 08 280 (which as we all know, does not exist) the price was 28500.

If anyone has any ideas on financing options, I am all ears. I am going to try again in the spring and try a couple of local banks to see if they are any easier to work with.
Did you ask C&O about financing? That where we got ours when we bought it there. It's called "Bank Of The West". Did better than my bank at home! And it depends of course on your credit score.

The credit app that Joe had us fill out was "Outdoor Capital Finance" 877-599-3535 and the loan "Bank Of The West" 800-827-7500 (customer service).

May be worth a try?

champ198

Bank of America is who I was dealing with. They would give 21500 for the 08 xb2002 and 2000 280, if it had an 08 280 (which as we all know, does not exist) the price was 28500.

If anyone has any ideas on financing options, I am all ears. I am going to try again in the spring and try a couple of local banks to see if they are any easier to work with.
What I've learned is that it is sometimes much, much easier to go through the dealer and their finance company (who shops the banks for you), than to go through a local bank branch. I got a slightly lower rate using a local bank branch, but it ended up being 7 levels of hell to get them all the paperwork and I had a very high credit score. Going through a dealer like C&O is easy. . . fill out the credit app and they do the rest. It depends on your credit score. Really good scores don't require alot of extra scrutiny on the loan and you can sail right on through.

xb03fs

Open an Account at a local credit union. They are much more flexible than a bank. That is how I finacaned the 1998 I just purchased this winter banks wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.

IRONBLOCK

Wow, those yellow and black 21's are awesome looking rigs. Did C&O sell the the 250 and 300 off those boats already?
It looks like they may have sold both the 250 & 300. The 2002's 225 was on eBay but did not sell this week. Probably the perfect motor for a 2002 being a 2.5 an all. It just seems like an XB21 would do best with a 3 Liter+ (225/250+) IMO.

Would anyone in Georgia be willing to take me for a ride in their XB21?
Happy to pay for gas & wipe the boat off afterward. Might just have to cut the Lone Ranger loose.

Meyers

Ironblock...I am not very close but if you ever make it down this way, you can take a ride...heck I would even let you get behind the wheel!

champ198

Ironblock, the Knoxville area isn't that bad of a drive from Kennesaw. You could make a trip to the plant and Darris himself could take you out for a demo ride.

Be warned. . . once Darris tells you the design philosophy behind the boats and you feel the performance and ride, you WILL own one eventually.

You won't notice the Allison hull design in action until you get some seat time in the boat. . . . Then when you get back into any mainstream bass boat, their hull design flaws will then be immediately noticeable to you and you will notice that they just won't "go". All other bass boat hulls will seem "dumbed down".

GrandLakeGAR

Has any one looked at this boat recently? Like new condition or has it sat outside for 3 years? And as mentioned before was it a Demo boat? Great price for a new one, maybe not so good if it has been rigged and run. Just thinking.

RobShaw-BasSport

Bobalouie, if you have a good credit score and are a member of a Credit Union, you can often times get a pre-approval for a set amount. I've been a member of Navy Federal Credit Union for 27 years...theyve never cared if I was buying an Allison or a Tracker.

IRONBLOCK

Then when you get back into any mainstream bass boat...you will notice that they just won't "go". All other bass boat hulls will seem "dumbed down".

I have already noticed this when driving my friends 'Z Five Twenty' and to a lesser extent 'Z Twenty One', that they were like steering a T*rd or a huge fiberglass bath tub. By comparison the '98 520VS (20'6") feels light and nimble.

From Kennesaw to Allison in < 3 hours, each way- just need to liquidate a couple of things first.

RedAllison

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh dis boat has a new home!!! :beer:

But I shant spoil it for her new owner. I'll let him spill da beans when he gets back home tonight!!! :twisted evil

She's a beaut and I can't wait ta fish from dat big ol droptop Eldorado! :cool:

Corngrats bro and welcome aboard da "21 club" finally, :wink
RA

GotMyAlly

That fatazz 21 prosport has a new home. She'll be comin' to OB this week, soon as my motor gets hung on her tail. At's right.....gonna run my 225X on it for a summer, then start shoppin for a 250XS.

BigRedAlli

Congratulations Neal!!! :beer:

Knew ya been wantin one. Glad it came together for ya. Can't wait to see that big barge in person.

Can I drive it??? :big grin

Allyfishing

Congratulations Neal!! That's awesome! AND, someone with a 225 motor like a Promax. Can't wait to hear how she runs with that motor. Tell me a little bit about your 225 like rev limit, lower unit etc. Is it just like a 1996 225 PM?

Glad to hear you got a deal of a lifetime! UH, how about some photo's!!
Craig :beer:

GotMyAlly

Allyfishing, the 225X was just the second revision of the promax. Oil injection, computer, and some other stuff like that is different from a regular promax. My experience with the 225X is that it is stouter on the top end than a regular promax but not as strong out of the hole. It pushed my XB2003 to 96 mph, so I am curious too see how it'll run on this boat too!