congrats kentucky 8 national championship

Darth VMAX

I was wondering if KU was going to pull off what they have been doing all tournament (coming back and winning UGLY),but Kentucky kepth them at arms reach in the end.
But I have NEVER seen a group of freshman and sophomores play like they have played together for 4 years! Unbelieveble Team for Kentucky and a most deserved National Championship!

That unibrow dude is phenominal

RedAllison

I glad Cal "got even" for his last Championship match with the Gayhawks, I just wish it woulda been with a different cat team that wears blue! :big grin

But he's a great guy and still stays in regular contact with my mother, the media just can't give the guy a fair shake. He's a GREAT guy and deserves his success. Some hate only because they can't do something themselves! :rolling eyes

My highlight of the night lastnight was watching the head of the NCAA HAVE TO hand the National Title trophy to Cal!!! :razz
RA

woodsman

Thats some true sportsman ship Darth VMAX! most people would have taken the opertunity to vent at this point. But very true, the brow dude is one of the best players I have seen to be freshman especially! Glad to see the 14 year drought ended!

Last edited: