Dallas texas area

jimbob88

Gonna be in the dallas area the first weekend in january. riding down with a friend to watch his boy play hockey in the irving area. Dr pepper star valley ranch? Not sure if thats the correct name? Staying at the double airport north. Looking for dining suggestions in those areas. Bbq & texas flavor. Thanks!! Any allyowners nearby? Buy you a beverage or seven!

jimbob88

So no suggestions? looks like I'm gonna starve cuz nobody has eaten in dallas. I was even hoping for places to avoid.

SmallJaw

I'm about as far away from Dallas as I can be to be offering suggestions on dining and lodging. I'd help if I could though. I will say that for most of this year I have been looking at a crazy nice Allison XB21 BassPort for sale on Boat Trader thanks to a dealer in Dallas. If you get a chance with some down time go look at it. It will make you hungry for a new boat I know that much! I have done a great job of not buying that boat or trading around on it. It's a good thing it is in Dallas and not much closer to me or I'd be sleeping on the couch forever probably.LOL:same ole song. This is me to a tee!

Alli-drenaline Rush

Hey Jimboob,

Try the Twisted Root Burger Co. Voted in the top 15 burger joints in Texas. Featured on Diners, Drive-ins & Dives. 2615 Commerce, Dallas. 6.6 miles from Twisted Burger to the Fishing World showroom, a bit further to their shop. Ask for Key or Jimmye Sue Puckett (owners of Fishing World).....

http://twistedrootburgerco.com/wordpress/

Richard

resqu-u

If you want a great steak check out SaltGrass Steak House. I know there is one in Grand Prairie and I just at at one in Amarillo last week. Puts all other steak houses I've been to to shame!

mdevrow

Call Tray Archer he lives Close to Dallas, Rock Wall 30 miles east.
His number should be on a boat or motor in this Forum!!

Alli-drenaline Rush

If you want a great steak check out SaltGrass Steak House. I know there is one in Grand Prairie and I just at at one in Amarillo last week. Puts all other steak houses I've been to to shame!
Try their Range Rattlers if you dare.... Shrimp encased in Jalape